No announcement yet.

Is creatine a scam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    i mean, im kinda joking, but you can tell most guys don't by how insecure and angry they are. they have a low self imagine so they immediately want to insult you personally over a irrelevant boxing opinion.

but creatine, glutamine, bcaa, you want to take that. they are all self occurring within the body, so you want to replenish it to extend endurance and help with recovery
    Ah, I see. Thanks for the info bro.

Comment

Creatine is one of the most researched supplements, and is proven to work.

Comment

Creatine is great and definitely works but I find that there is a plateau effect after a while, so cycling it makes sense. If you're cutting it may not be a good idea to use creatine 'cos it helps retain water weight, but then, you shouldn't be cutting huge amounts of weight anyway..

Comment

Creatine is one of the few supplements that's actually been proven to work. However, it doesn't make a huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by DugzBoxing View Post
            For me it's worked and I've put on a few pounds. Creatine aids my training I feel but this could be just me ploughing through it.

What are your thoughts on creatine?
            Pretty weird that you would confirm that it works for you whilst also questioning whether it legit works.

Comment

If Creatine was a scam, then so is water and oxygen.

Regardless of whether you take creatine or not? It is produced or has to be produced in the human body to aid anaerobic activities. 'And of course will help recovery, when you eat meat'.

Comment

Originally posted by FJay360 View Post
                Pretty weird that you would confirm that it works for you whilst also questioning whether it legit works.
                My mate said it was a scam but I thought maybe that was just him. I just wanted to hear people's opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by DugzBoxing View Post
                  For me it's worked and I've put on a few pounds. Creatine aids my training I feel but this could be just me ploughing through it.

What are your thoughts on creatine?
                  Works well, do creatine cycles and drink plenty of water.

Comment

Creatine, not even once

Comment

I used it for a while way back. It worked, but made me very bloated and I stopped using it.

Comment

Working...
                      X