Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter Wins Split Nod Over Yordenis Ugas in Close Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who wins?
    Shawn Porter by T/KO
    Shawn Porter by Decision
    Yordenis Ugas by T/KO
    Yordenis Ugas by Decision
    Draw/Too close

This fight is worst than draw!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      He has the power, and look his body, he gained a lot of power to this fight.
      You are hoping he has gained a lot of power. You have not seen it and he has never displayed it. Next week his pumpkin head gets knocked clean off his shoulders. It will be a moral victory for Mikey if he is still standing after the 8 th round

Comment

• Ugas won but I wouldn't argue with a draw. Ugas should have put his foot on the pedal a little more but I thought the 12th round is what sealed it for him. Porter got a gift and I guess the powers that be would rather see Porter vs Spence as opposed to Ugas.

Comment

• Ken Porter says he "never felt it was close." He also says he and Shawn have already booked their tickets for Dallas next week to call out the Spence-Garcia winner.

Comment

• I like Porter, but, man, I felt like he lost the fight. Ugas is very good, as I predicted.

Comment

• Originally posted by South Champion View Post
              Ken Porter says he "never felt it was close." He also says he and Shawn have already booked their tickets for Dallas next week to call out the Spence-Garcia winner.

That dude is a clown he thinks there the **** fuccckk them clowns

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                That dude is a clown he thinks there the **** fuccckk them clowns
                Spence would be a terrible match up for Porter. Shawn had problems and got marked up dealing with Brook and Ugas who were both 5'9". Spence is even taller with a longer reach, plus much more devastating power.

Comment

• Apparently one judge scored the final 5 rounds for Shawn Porter.

It was the judge who had it 115-113 for Porter.

If that isn't a robbery, I don't know what is.

117-111 Ugas literally wasn't even a bad scorecard.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                    we'll see what happens but one thing I know is they won't be fighting each other next! in true pbc fashion there will be an interim fight in between making us wait longer than necessary. porter vs ugas 2 anyone lol
                    It's unfortunately not just PBC. Mayweather-Pacquiao has shown all promoters what they think is the magic formula, so we'll continue to see guys fighting each other years after anyone actually cared.

Comment

• Ugas won that homie

Comment

Working...
                      X