Any of you guys ever bang a stripper?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Yes...

I use to bang a girl for a few months in college, and then a year later, I was downtown with a few of my boys after work one night and we popped in to local strip club big Als and she was dancing..

I got a ******* one time from a girl at same strip club.. VIP room for a few dances and this chick sucked my dick.. no extra money, she was just a ****sucker

Crazyhorse in Nashville, I picked up this nice big titty blonde.. had her dance for me most of the night, and then invited her back to my hotel.. I was shocked when she actually came over after the club closed.. costed me about a $400 "tip" at the club.. continued to **** her afterwards when I was in Tennessee for work

Pittsburgh there was a strip club that was in this abandoned apartment building,, the club was main floor, small, cramped, but nice.. but upstairs was where you got private dances, and it literally was like going to a crackhouse apartment. They had a guard with security monitors upstairs, but as you passed him, it was just a long apartment hallway but all the doors were taken off the rooms.. each room was just some carpet, a couch, and a bathroom with no door.. very sketchy but I was drunk and found this bimbo with nice fake ****...
    total bimbo that asked where I was from and I told her Illinois and she said "that's so great, Must be nice living by the ocean" Lmao
    Anyways, I got dances from her upstairs, I talked her into letting me have my dick out and got her to give a handjob and occasionally act like she was grinding her face in my crotch for the cameras, but was actually giving me alittle head.. she was afraid of security, I didn't really give a ****.. right as I was about to nut, I held her face down and shot a load down her throat and on her face.. I quickly zipped up and she said "some it went up my nose" lmao poor thing
    N*gga you sound like a Slim Shady song

Comment

Working...
    X