Tszyu vs Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tszyu vs Hatton

I really want Tszyu to beat Mitchell!!

I'm a little worried that if Mitchell wins he wont fight Hatton(harris situation again!)

Hatton vs Tszyu fight would be better fight anyway, Tszyu has skills but i think Hattons work rate would drag him into war and we all know both fighters can punch, it would be a great fight!!

Who do you think would win??

kostya wont fight hatton at this stage of his career, he has one or two at light welter only before moving up to welter to fight Spinks.

Those will be big money fights such as Gatti / Mayweather not hatton.

Therese more chance of Hatton fighting Mitchell in my opinion despite previous failings, that was down to money but Mitchell would fight hatton and in Manchester as long as the price is right.

If he holds the belts then Warren will have to fork out for it. Sorry dude but you are shouting for the wrong man if you want ricky to get a shot!

Comment

If this fight will be, Hatton the dead man. I am sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Great
        If this fight will be, Hatton the dead man. I am sure.
        Whats your Nationality?

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel
          I really want Tszyu to beat Mitchell!!

I'm a little worried that if Mitchell wins he wont fight Hatton(harris situation again!)

Hatton vs Tszyu fight would be better fight anyway, Tszyu has skills but i think Hattons work rate would drag him into war and we all know both fighters can punch, it would be a great fight!!

Who do you think would win??
          TSZYU LATE TKO 8-9

Comment

I don't give a **** who McFatton fights now, it's to late for me to respect him. He should have already had a big fight, and maybe even more than one considering the division he's in. However, he's just a ****ing puppet to FW. I hope Tszyu takes his head off if they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS1984
              I don't give a **** who McFatton fights now, it's to late for me to respect him. He should have already had a big fight, and maybe even more than one considering the division he's in. However, he's just a ****ing puppet to FW. I hope Tszyu takes his head off if they fight.
              Here try this - it's decaffeinated!

Little anger management perhaps, it sounds like you lost some money on Hatten! LOL

Comment

Strange. We have a great pair-up right in front of us, with Kostya and Mitchell, yet we're looking at that Hatton loser. Why jabber about Hatton, who's never done anything worth mentioning, when we've got Mitchell/Kostya?

Comment

Originally posted by Soundtraveler
                  Here try this - it's decaffeinated!

Little anger management perhaps, it sounds like you lost some money on Hatten! LOL
                  I haven't lost any money on McFatton, because I knew he was almost certainly gonna win all his fights. How did I know this? Well, because nearly all his opponants were complete stiffs.

British boxing is going down the pan, because fighters like McFatton act like puppets, instead of making their own decisions.

Comment

Tszyu just has too much all round ability for hatton who's improvement has stopped. He boxes and takes apart hatton inside of 5 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X