No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    sky news australia has been on a warpath recently. it's pretty ballsy considering a large chunk of the country is owned with filthy chinese money.

i think china did engineer this virus and unleashed it deliberately to tank the world economy and to stop trump's re-election because he was raping their economy with the tariffs. the timing is too damn convenient. the world needs to declare war on the CCP.
    Glad to see someone call the US media out. We're to busy fighting with each other to care.

Comment

• I'm really surprised he hasn't deleted this.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        sky news australia has been on a warpath recently. it's pretty ballsy considering a large chunk of the country is owned with filthy chinese money.

i think china did engineer this virus and unleashed it deliberately to tank the world economy and to stop trump's re-election because he was raping their economy with the tariffs. the timing is too damn convenient. the world needs to declare war on the CCP.
        Not a bad little bit. Thanks for the link.

Pure lol at you thinking this has anything to do with stopping a Trump re-election though. That sounds like something a Fox News zealot or Trumptard would say. USA owes China so much money they need the USA economy to keep rolling so they can continue getting their massive interest payments from the USA.

China may well have engineered the virus but they didn't deliberately unleash it on themselves. Incompetence is far more likely. China is suffering massively from this (more than the US) and will be feeling the repercussions for years. If China engineered a virus to 'attack' the world they would have released it in another country (like Japan) and not their own.

I agree with you that a lot of Australia is owned by filthy Chinese money. If you want an insight into how insidious Chinese global propoganda is just do some research into 'Confucious' institutes.

So I agree with basically half your post and appreciate the media bit you posted.

Comment

• Basically, as bad as the USA has handled Covid-19.... it's in a much better position to deal with it than China.

Of course I'm ignoring China's propoganda numbers which are lower than the USA.

China's lack of healthcare and massive population mean Covid-19 is destroying them.

They are better equipped to deal with the pandemic than India though....that country is boned.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
            Basically, as bad as the USA has handled Covid-19.... it's in a much better position to deal with it than China.

Of course I'm ignoring China's propoganda numbers which are lower than the USA.

China's lack of healthcare and massive population mean Covid-19 is destroying them.

They are better equipped to deal with the pandemic than India though....that country is boned.
            I don't know why people seem to be gloating that US has the most infected? Obviously has an incredibly large population.. Most of the outbreak is in the heavily populated areas.. All it needed was one person to bring it over as it has been reported it spreads 3 to 4 others.

People travel into/around the US all the time.. Unlike India (in comparison) and China is obviously full of ****

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              Joe Biden wrote an Op Ed warning trump about coronavirus on January but nobody saw this coming right?

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...biden-did.html
              trump banned travel from china since early january

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                I'm really surprised he hasn't deleted this.

even the WHO has posted and said back in january actually that the virus aint that serious etc.

but thats cuz china played them...

and supposedly the leader of the WHO is buddy buddy with a high government person etc.

https://thediplomat.com/2019/05/taiw...alth-assembly/

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  even the WHO has posted and said back in january actually that the virus aint that serious etc.

and supposedly the leader of the WHO is buddy buddy with a high government person etc.

I hear you! I mean, at this point I don't know who to trust about this whole thing.

But it also should be noted that dude wrote that in March! lol

Comment

Trump pulled back the doctors from China. He didn’t listen to his own advisers and US intelligence how serious Coronovirus is. All of the sudden his only sources of information is China and WHO? Let’s not act like the US is lacking scientist and doctors.

Comment

trump banned travel from china since early january
                      They aren't called "stupid voters" by their own team for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X