No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    You can speculate on what the media wants but do you honestly think the media wanted people to die so they could use that to get Trump out of office? The fact people started dying and the images from China where the streets were empty and they were spraying chemicals everywhere made it abundantly clear to most rational thinking people that this wasn't some game. As we got info about what was going on in Italy, as they made decisions to cancel large group activities, I think it was clear this wasn't about Trump.
    We are talking about the same media that tried to sell us world war 3 a couple months ago over Iran, and tried to sell economic recession not long before that. The same media that tried to sell us the Depression when Trump was elected.

Do I think the media is manufacturing this? No. Do I think they are embellishing and overexaggerating? Sure.

Comment

• More casualties that WW II !!!!!!!!!!, the Big Dumb assures us that nothing political is going on , no mass scare tactics .More than 418,500 Americans will die !!!!!.Bernie yelling fire in a theater.One of the most blatantly irresponsible statements I have ever heard from a politician.
      Last edited by Brother Mouzone; 03-12-2020, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        We are talking about the same media that tried to sell us world war 3 a couple months ago over Iran, and tried to sell economic recession not long before that. The same media that tried to sell us the Depression when Trump was elected.

Do I think the media is manufacturing this? No. Do I think they are embellishing and overexaggerating? Sure.
        Lol not only do they do all that they also cover for the democrats.. Joe Biden threatened to assault a blue collar worker and called him full of **** (even though he was correct).. media defends him.. some even praise him.. meanwhile if roles were reversed Trump would be being savaged weeks later for it by the press

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          is that what happened or is that what you think happened
          That's what ppl say happened.

Who knows?

I dont know what happened. I'm not from puerto rico.

But they found so much supplies hidden away and in storage.

Spoiled and rotting food and water.

Diapers and other supplies.

It could be incompetence or corruption too.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Lol not only do they do all that they also cover for the democrats.. Joe Biden threatened to assault a blue collar worker and called him full of **** (even though he was correct).. media defends him.. some even praise him.. meanwhile if roles were reversed Trump would be being savaged weeks later for it by the press
            We probably wouldn't be hearing about Coronavirus if it had been Trump calling dude a dog face pony soldier. We'd still be seeing clips of that.

And in other news, a few Chinese folks got a bug..and now, back to Trump cussing at some citizen..

Comment

• Comment

• We're from Tijuana

weediom

https://www.nycgovparks.org/parks/juniper-valley-park

She's punished and she not aloud to use her cell phone.
                The mrs knows best she takes care of it.

A house full of pads.

Comment

• Here is another gem from a Democratic senator , no solutions just trying to make the president look bad to score political points. Instead he looks like a dumbass because he does not know how our gov is structured .Yet if Trump did any of what this idiot suggests he would be calling him a dictator.Yet The big dumb spent all day making silly post about how this not a political hit job.

Comment

• http://https://twitter.com/wfkars/st...063065600?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      That's what ppl say happened.

Who knows?

I dont know what happened. I'm not from puerto rico.

But they found so much supplies hidden away and in storage.

Spoiled and rotting food and water.

Diapers and other supplies.

It could be incompetence or corruption too.
                      I was in Puerto Rico when that was found. I say it’s both Incompetence and corruption. But more incompetence. Not sure what it was ultimately found out to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X