Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Boxing Follow The NBA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Can I sue China for this shit?

For pain and suffering and possibly lost wages.

Sign me up if you get that to take off

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
    This is only happening because I’m on a hot streak. I’m positive.

It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock’n’roll lol
    Your luck is about as good as mine

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    This panic is so stupid imo

Care to explain
    They got the fughin the city of Milan shut down
    You know what the population is there

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      People are the economy.
      Corporations are the economy. What is best for them is what is best for the economy. Doesn't always correlate with what is best for the people.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
        Hey guys. All BS aside. I’m a legit big business owner in Ohio. Get ready to be locked indoors for a while. **** is going down.
        Hold in there. I've been looking at the whole economic impact of this for the past couple of weeks, and a recession is probably already here.

Comment

First thing The world needs to do as soon as this thing blows over is declare war on China they obviously can't handle their country and need someone to run it for them

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
            Hey guys. All BS aside. I’m a legit big business owner in Ohio. Get ready to be locked indoors for a while. **** is going down.

Biggest liar here

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Care to explain
              They got the fughin the city of Milan shut down
              You know what the population is there
              That's kind of my point lol...they are overreacting...999/1000 people who get this illness would probably be 100% fine with no issues really.

They are shutting everything down because 'something may happen' or 'someone may get sick'...that's like saying they won't have games because someone may bring a gun in or a bomb, or someone may come who is sick and get an older person sick and then that older person may get really sick lol.

It's just a panic man...overdone imo...there is always a chance someone can get hurt etc...if you feel that way, just don't go yourself ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                Hold in there. I've been looking at the whole economic impact of this for the past couple of weeks, and a recession is probably already here.
                We are fine. Country is shutting down for a while. It’s way worse than people know. Part of the package for business loans and tax cuts for everyone. A bunch of use got notified a little bit ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  Corporations are the economy. What is best for them is what is best for the economy. Doesn't always correlate with what is best for the people.

You know we are talking about working people.

You know if they do contract the virus they won't be attending work at all for a week or two.

Not to mention lawsuits from workers who interact with the public.

Comment

That's kind of my point lol...they are overreacting...999/1000 people who get this illness would probably be 100% fine with no issues really.

They are shutting everything down because 'something may happen' or 'someone may get sick'...that's like saying they won't have games because someone may bring a gun in or a bomb, or someone may come who is sick and get an older person sick and then that older person may get really sick lol.

It's just a panic man...overdone imo...there is always a chance someone can get hurt etc...if you feel that way, just don't go yourself ya know.
                    I bet your a childless loser with an income at or below the poverty line so you die nobody cares but some of us on this forum have actually made something of ourselves

Comment

Nahhh , this is ****in huge
                      Dude the whole fughin world is shutting down
                      I know they like to scare the public but this is serious
                      No fix and they’re not sure for how long before they get one
                      This is costing money , that’s when you know chit is real

Comment

Working...
                      X