Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official, Mikey Garcia vs Richard Commey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commey lost to Robert Easter. That alone lets me know he isn't a good fighter.

Comment

This isn’t official

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Commey lost to Robert Easter. That alone lets me know he isn't a good fighter.
        Did you not watch the fight. Commey dropped Easter and a lot of folks say he was robbed.

Comment

buaahaha fccck mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Anyone who thought Spence was actually happening should have given their heads a shake.
            well, we kinda knew it wasnt gonna happen but we're still gonna give mikey a hard time for doing that. cant keep letting boxers get a pass for shiiet like this.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              Did you not watch the fight. Commey dropped Easter and a lot of folks say he was robbed.
              It shouldn't have been competitive in the first place. Robert Easter is a terrible fighter. I have seen plenty of his fights before the Garcia fight to know this for a fact and I'm sure you have as well.

Comment

I don't understand why he's getting criticised for not fighting Spence, Spence was too busy beating up mexican tomato cans anyway ... and this matchup (on paper) is far more competitive than that one was.

Comment

fook the garcia's!!! wait, no no no no... lets do this again.. i want everyone to repeat after me as loud as you can. FOOK the garcia's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                    I don't understand why he's getting criticised for not fighting Spence, Spence was too busy beating up mexican tomato cans anyway ... and this matchup (on paper) is far more competitive than that one was.
                    because when you go on a campaign for months talking about how spence is the only guy you want to fight next then you turn around and fight cksdjfejhfqwfjq, yes, you're gonna get hated on.

Comment

I like Commey, I remember when he was a regular at York Hall and was chasing a Derry Matthews fight !

He's a good fighter and it's a solid mandatory. But Garcia is a level or 2 above I feel.

It's not a glamour fight like Spence (Garcia has seemed to have been rumoured to be having more big fights than he actually ends up having). But i think the Spence fight not happening and a unification with Loma next year is better target anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X