Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who in here is the biggest ROY JONES fan????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who in here is the biggest ROY JONES fan????

Curious who it is...we can connect, I have some VERY NICE Roy Jones items that I am going to sell to raise money to help Wilfred Benitez...might as well get them to a big fan of his, right??

maybe the best item is a white baseball hat with "ROY JONES JR, 2X WORLD CHAMPION" on it, and signed by him on the brim

Comment

There were a few big ones around here once upon a time, REED coomes to mind. But they've been pretty absent as of late.

Comment

<-----------------------

Comment

How does someone determine who the biggest fan is? Is it by the number of posters they have of them on their bedroom wall, the number of times they have watched that boxers fights?

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
            maybe the best item is a white baseball hat with "ROY JONES JR, 2X WORLD CHAMPION" on it, and signed by him on the brim
            What kind of price range are you after for that?

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              What kind of price range are you after for that?
              I would have to ask my professional dealer friend now for that info...but ultimately it will come down simply to what the highest bidder is wiling to pay for it. But considering the item and the situation, I wouldn't accept less than $85 (that price would include shipping and postage)

Comment

Working...
              X