Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the European the biggest threat to the World.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Domestic terrorism.....? Yeah, like the gang bangers have no part in that. LMFAO at this fool...…...Rockin'
    I'm going to stop replying to u. U are too stupid. Are u comparing gangs to domestic terrorist/mass shooters and bombers?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      At this moment, the European nations are very stabilizing. They give aid, keep the peace in many nations, send doctors to many parts of the world, vaccinations that has saved billions of lives.

Yes, the automobile and fossil fuel energy created by the great European minds have caused pollution, but that same initiative is creating clean fuels and this technology is used the world over and are creating far more pollution that Europe.

Oppression or mass shooting while tragic personally is no threat to the world.
      Africa countries and playing millions to the former colonizers. African countries are damn near funding France right now.

All Europe does us exploit. And make plan with corrupt politicians to sell out the people. Nothing stabilizing about it. Europe needs Africans and her resources.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
        U r ignorant as fuk. U know nothing about Africa. That's all I'm going to say to ur punch drunk ass. U think the majority of Africans are living in mud but that show u ur level of ignorance.
        just as you are showing your ignorance admitting that Africans are not living in mud huts but rather in European style housing. E-u-r-p-o-e-a-n s-t-y-l-e h-o-u-s-I-n-g...…..Rockin'

Comment

Look in your quote fool, it shows that I stated that they are living in mud HUTS, not that they are living in mud. You ignorant ****er! …….Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 09-01-2018, 05:10 PM.

Comment

I'm going to stop replying to u. U are too stupid. Are u comparing gangs to domestic terrorist/mass shooters and bombers?

too stupid or too in yo face proper? ……..Rockin'

Comment

Please do stop, I like helping ******s but you are just too much bull**** for me to shovel and dispose of...….Rockin'

Comment

Africa countries and playing millions to the former colonizers. African countries are damn near funding France right now.

All Europe does us exploit. And make plan with corrupt politicians to sell out the people. Nothing stabilizing about it. Europe needs Africans and her resources.
                https://learn.stashinvest.com/10-cou...al-debt-to-gdp

Top 10 Countries with Largest National Debt-to-GDP in 2018

Japan. National Debt: ¥1,028 trillion ($9.087 trillion USD)
                Greece. National Debt: €332.6 billion ($379 billion US)
                Portugal. National Debt: €232 billion ($264 billion US)
                Italy. National Debt: €2.17 trillion ($2.48 trillion US)
                Bhutan. National Debt:$2.33 billion (USD)
                Cyprus. National Debt: €18.95 billion ($21.64 billion USD)
                Belgium. National Debt: €399.5 billion ($456.18 billion USD)
                United States of America. National Debt: $19.23 trillion
                Spain. National Debt: €1.09 trillion ($1.24 USD) ...
                Singapore. National Debt: $350 billion ($254 billion US)

Many other countries are much more heavily in debt.

If you borrow money you have to pay it back

Comment

and you don't know a damned thing 'bout no Africa.....Foo …….Rockin'

Comment

By #s of deaths per year, I most certainly am. …….Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X