This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
    Why is there another f international break?
    Nations should be forced to send in u20 teams on these pointless international breaks.
    This.

These breaks are killing the players.

Comment

• The only thing interesting about international footie is the German national teams apparent demise.

No doubt they’re just having a small wobble and will win the next Euros.

England are actually alright but I think half of that is to do with how now nobody seems to gives a s.hit anymore.

Even France post World Cup are probably gonna lull

Comment

• It is interesting how Koeman actually has Holland playing solid football. Note the missing veterans like Robben and Persie btw.

If Manchester City grab that kid De Jong from Ajax. Jesus fuhk are Chelsea sleeping. Knowing Chelsea suits, we will keep the likes of Willian, Luiz etc instead of actually getting real players like City constantly do. Then of course sack Sarri because he cant make Snodgrass level players into prime Bale.
        Last edited by F l i c k e r; 11-16-2018, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Word is Christian Pulisic will be making the switch to Chelsea as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Word is Christian Pulisic will be making the switch to Chelsea as well.
            Oh my, might have to start pulling for Chelsea against the other big clubs

Comment

• Deflected goal and some dodgy finishing aside, we do genuinely look like a good young team.

I actually look forward to watching us now.

Comment

• Pulisic is nice but he is far from great. Has potential though. A lot like Sterling when he was back at Liverpool. Sarri could theoretically make him better but Sarri doesnt like using sub-24 year old players.

That being said, England is so weird to watch. Play ugly for 80 minutes and then get it together and get a great victory.

Comment

• Would it have killed them to do that in the summer.

England are gonna win this League of Nations.

Open the f.ucking fan parks

Comment

• Good, young and strong team but some players are still out of sorts. Like Dier and Ali. Dier was a good 90 seconds behind everyone else on the pitch (maybe he should play CB?). While Ali breaks the build up rhythm more times than not. (it looked like)

If Southgate can find good niches for them, I'm sure England will get to the top of Intl footy.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Pulisic is nice but he is far from great. Has potential though. A lot like Sterling when he was back at Liverpool. Sarri could theoretically make him better but Sarri doesnt like using sub-24 year old players.

That being said, England is so weird to watch. Play ugly for 80 minutes and then get it together and get a great victory.
                      Didnt play ugly at all, for the first time in years i actually enjoyed watching us play. Had Croatia on toast for the majority of the game. Fabian Delph was looking like a prime Iniesta out there. Course we did have Sterling ruining all our attacks but that aside we played really well, shockingly.

Comment

Working...
                      X