Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Ready: I Have Everything To Beat Errol Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like Mikey. I hope for his sake he gets some of that steak Clenelo has been eating.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Keef thurrman ducking smh
      F***kkKk!!! Holy sht

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Keef thurrman ducking smh
        Yea, Spence was talking trash on him, and he just laughed it off like a pu$$y

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          He doesn’t know what he is doing he just claims he is so successful he just enjoys race baiting in his spare time. That and inhailing KKK members arse cheek fluid every time they host a wild party
          There you go again with race baiting and bringing up wealth....You truly are a racist deluded internet hero. Can't talk boxing so you resort to this. Pitiful .

Comment

Funny how Spence refusing to Vada test right now. Got to make sure that cycle is finished so he can lol! What an absolute fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
              Yea, Spence was talking trash on him, and he just laughed it off like a pu$$y
              No , he told Spence to his face he will fight him . Spence couldn't look him in the eye and was exposed just like Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                There you go again with race baiting and bringing up wealth....You truly are a racist deluded internet hero. Can't talk boxing so you resort to this. Pitiful .
                Lol

If that was the case why is it always you that is banned. Why are you so obsessed with demonising a particular race? You do it every post. So yes I attack you. And you only. A normal civil individual doesn’t need to generalise. I leave such warped thought processes for you.

The fact that you are crying foul play tells me everything I need to know about you. You are clinically ******ed

Comment

I like the press conference Mikey answered a question about weaknesses that Spence had and after that turned to look at Spence, you could see no fear and genuine confidence.

I'm rooting for Mikey.

Comment

Although this fight could be similar to Pacquioa vs Margarito, Spence hasn't really been tested by A class fighters but passes the eye test so far... Mikey's win wouldn't be as big of a win as Manny's.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      Lol

If that was the case why is it always you that is banned. Why are you so obsessed with demonising a particular race? You do it every post. So yes I attack you. And you only. A normal civil individual doesn’t need to generalise. I leave such warped thought processes for you.

The fact that you are crying foul play tells me everything I need to know about you. You are clinically ******ed
                      You are so defensive and racially sympathetic, you friend me fault with the facts exposing your fighters who just coincidentally are black, and your natural defense is to cry racism. It's in your makeup to play that card, and it pisses you off I'm right and their is nothing besides reporting me you can do about it. Just a weak snitch just like in real life.

Comment

Working...
                      X