Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez Stops Keith Thurman WITH A BODY SHOT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josesito Lopez Stops Keith Thurman WITH A BODY SHOT!

I think someone like josesito lopez is the wrong person for thurman to try and get his ring rust off with. Josesito Lopez would eat what thurman can throw and will out war Thurman when thurman gets brave and walk thurman down into shots to catch thurman with a body shot.

we never hear another peep from thurman.

Since your predictions are known to be so accurate, I've just staked 5k on it

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Since your predictions are known to be so accurate, I've just staked 5k on it
      youre a very smart man I see.

Comment

I think the last Josesito fight I watched was against Berto when he got knocked out, and that was almost 4 years ago. I'm guessing that if he had anything left he wouldn't have been chosen as an opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          I think someone like josesito lopez is the wrong person for thurman to try and get his ring rust off with. Josesito Lopez would eat what thurman can throw and will out war Thurman when thurman gets brave and walk thurman down into shots to catch thurman with a body shot.

You are ridiculous with your constant illogical favoring of Mexican boxers over non Mexicans. Don't you understand Thurman cherry picked Lopez as a nice safe easy fight he couldn't possibly lose?????? Thurman is an undefeated ex champion with wins over Porter and Garcia. Lopez is ranked 37th by boxrec and has been KOed several times. Lopez is not in Thurman's class. Not even close. If you bet money on boxing you must lose a lot of money with stupid picks like this. Lopez is getting knocked out, not Thurman.

Comment

I disagree. Lopez is perfect. You KNOW HES COMING TO
            FIGHT. Keef just needs to knock the rust off, feel the arm out. It’ll be fun while it lasts!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              I think the last Josesito fight I watched was against Berto when he got knocked out, and that was almost 4 years ago. I'm guessing that if he had anything left he wouldn't have been chosen as an opponent.
              he looked spectacular earlier this year outclassing and outwarring the then undefeated Miguel Cruz, and yeah im sure the reason they picked Lopez is cause they think he is the tune up for thurman but they in for a real surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                You are ridiculous with your constant illogical favoring of Mexican boxers over non Mexicans. Don't you understand Thurman cherry picked Lopez as a nice safe easy fight he couldn't possibly lose?????? Thurman is an undefeated ex champion with wins over Porter and Garcia. Lopez is ranked 37th by boxrec and has been KOed several times. Lopez is not in Thurman's class. Not even close. If you bet money on boxing you must lose a lot of money with stupid picks like this. Lopez is getting knocked out, not Thurman.
                Bolio.. I’m with ya bro

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  he looked spectacular earlier this year outclassing and outwarring the then undefeated Miguel Cruz, and yeah im sure the reason they picked Lopez is cause they think he is the tune up for thurman but they in for a real surprise.
                  on wow im shocked lol another "YOUR A BAD HOMBRE" post by boliodogs lmao I would've never guessed.

Jsmooth9876 do you see it yet?
                  Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 11-14-2018, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                    I disagree. Lopez is perfect. You KNOW HES COMING TO
                    FIGHT. Keef just needs to knock the rust off, feel the arm out. It’ll be fun while it lasts!
                    thurman gets hurt to the body, lopez can crack, thurman been off for 2 years, lopez is hot on his comeback run. The upset is in the cards for this one playa.

Comment

Working...
                    X