Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Don't gimme that dog bullsh**t!

Why do you keep lying?
    Just got back! I went out so jhonny can crap outside, and stretch his short legs. I also took some photos for BLASTER1 of Japanese roof tiles. All ceramic, and I think the tiles are fastened to the roof with wires?

You are a bonafied stalker for sho.... is your man Sunspace putting you up to this? He sent me an email telling me he won, and in spite of the facts jaded dropped on him.... he won. Whatever, I got you here acting on his behalf, so be it.

In an hour, or so my wife will call me, give me an update, ask me if I took out the trash.

Did you ever think, you’d become a stalker? I’ve had stalker ex girlfriends, and I know a stalker when I see one. I seem to have that effect on wimmin, and weak minded rum drinking dudes, who are out to expose me!

The comedic value you represent to this forum is at an all time high right now! I’m laughing too much.

I’m going to watch a few king of the hill episodes, as I fold laundry. I hate doing this kinda stuff. But, the woman my wife hires is visiting her family in the Philippines and I gotta do it. Well, the machine does the work, I just fold clothes.

You ever read any books? Read!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Just got back! I went out so jhonny can crap outside, and stretch his short legs. I also took some photos for BLASTER1 of Japanese roof tiles. All ceramic, and I think the tiles are fastened to the roof with wires?

You are a bonafied stalker for sho.... is your man Sunspace putting you up to this? He sent me an email telling me he won, and in spite of the facts jaded dropped on him.... he won. Whatever, I got you here acting on his behalf, so be it.

In an hour, or so my wife will call me, give me an update, ask me if I took out the trash.

Did you ever think, you’d become a stalker? I’ve had stalker ex girlfriends, and I know a stalker when I see one. I seem to have that effect on wimmin, and weak minded rum drinking dudes, who are out to expose me!

The comedic value you represent to this forum is at an all time high right now! I’m laughing too much.

I’m going to watch a few king of the hill episodes, as I fold laundry. I hate doing this kinda stuff. But, the woman my wife hires is visiting her family in the Philippines and I gotta do it. Well, the machine does the work, I just fold clothes.
      Yo! Which pallbearer are you?

Comment

Yo! Which pallbearer are you?
        Nice try, study the video. That’s walking in. Going out was different.

Put down the rum son. Nice try.

When I visit lil D, (felix’s Son) and take a photo, will you log off forever?

He’s a man of God now. He can vouch for me. Will you log off BS forever?
        Last edited by Zaroku; 11-14-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Nice try, study the video. That’s walking in. Going out was different.

Put down the rum son. Nice try.

When I visit lil D, (felix’s Son) and take a photo, will you log off forever?

So you did carry the casket?

Comment

So you did carry the casket?
            Rum is bad
            Last edited by Zaroku; 11-14-2018, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Rum is bad
              Lil D is his son?

Comment

Lil D is his son?
                Yes he is, but just drop it. Obama, who I hate pardoned him, and I wept lil a sissy. Lil D saved my azz at FCI Sheridan. No need to give you more info for you to twist.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fDpC9xWfOck

This man had 3 x 35 year sentences running wild (consecutive) 105 years.

Obama let out a good dude, and he’s smart..

Comment

Yes he is, but just drop it. Obama, who I hate pardoned him, and I wept lil a sissy. Lil D saved my azz at FCI Sheridan. No need to give you more info for you to twist.

You are good friends with Lil D and you help carried out Felix The Cat casket but you didn't know the Lil D is his nephew not his son.

Stop lying, you f**cking fraud!
                  FinitoxDinamita
                  Pretty Boy32
                  Julia Slobberts
                  BodiesInFlight
                  True-Boxing-Fan[/QUOTE]

Comment

You are good friends with Lil D and you help carried out Felix The Cat casket but you didn't know the Lil D is his nephew not his son.

Stop lying, you f**cking fraud!
                    FinitoxDinamita
                    Pretty Boy32
                    Julia Slobberts
                    BodiesInFlight
                    True-Boxing-Fan
                    [/QUOTE]

You’ll see me with him.

Comment

Why were you in Sheridan?

Comment

Working...
                      X