Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Backs Adrien Broner To Upset Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Backs Adrien Broner To Upset Manny Pacquiao

LOS ANGELES Danny Garcia was surrounded by some of the biggest names in boxing on Tuesday afternoon when he declared: "I fought more (big) fights than any other fighter on this stage." That might be true. Among those Garcia has faced: Erik Morales (twice), Amir Khan, Zab Judah, Lucas Matthysse, Lamont Peterson, Paulie Malignaggi, Robert Guerrero, Keith Thurman and Shawn Porter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    LOS ANGELES Danny Garcia was surrounded by some of the biggest names in boxing on Tuesday afternoon when he declared: "I fought more (big) fights than any other fighter on this stage." That might be true. Among those Garcia has faced: Erik Morales (twice), Amir Khan, Zab Judah, Lucas Matthysse, Lamont Peterson, Paulie Malignaggi, Robert Guerrero, Keith Thurman and Shawn Porter.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    May be, if Broner trains properly and shows good defense

Comment

Granados ...there is a fighter who is always up against the very best and always as the B side...with no shot at winning a decision even if you think he won.

Oh and Shawn Porter DID NOT " blow him out " !

Comment

Danny found his dads crack stash

Comment

Who cares if Pac lose

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
            Granados ...there is a fighter who is always up against the very best and always as the B side...with no shot at winning a decision even if you think he won.

Oh and Shawn Porter DID NOT " blow him out " !
            Same thing I was thinking.
            It was a good fight and I had Porter beating Granados but it wasn't blow out!
            IDK WTF this reporter is smoking,...

Comment

I really dont care who wins this fight. I will still watch it if it's not PPV. If it is PPV then I will definitely not be watching it. I'm done with PPV

Manny use to be my favorite fighter of all time, now I think his friends should tell him to retire.

Bronner's friends should tell him to stop acting like a child. He is a grown man.

Comment

Is Broner gonna take "A Side Meth"? That's the only way I'd pick him...

Comment

Back to picking cherries I see, only fights he is gonna win these days. Stop living in the past Danny 140 was years ago. Fact is the two big names you faced since moving up beat you.

Comment

#No more PPV

Comment

Working...
                    X