Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Don't Ask Me About Joshua - He Was a Coward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
    Dear Shelley,
    Let's sit down and talk about the offer like grown ups do. No? OK then let's see proof of funds. No? OK then let's see a contract. No? OK you are full of **** and your boxer is a protected, bum beater who can't sell out a high school gym.

Hearn

PS. Your fight with Fury is selling so bad that you can get tickets on Groupon right now. Maybe AJ and I will go if the $3,000 tickets go down to $300 or so, maybe not.
    Read what it says, if you can, about sitting down, showing proof of funds, etc, once he accepts. THEN the contract is drawn up after working out the details. Wilder was criticized for not signing a first draft of a contract sent by Hearn, which isn't ever done, especially with no date or venue. Keep trying to hide the fact that AJ ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
      Read what it says, if you can, about sitting down, showing proof of funds, etc, once he accepts. THEN the contract is drawn up after working out the details. Wilder was criticized for not signing a first draft of a contract sent by Hearn, which isn't ever done, especially with no date or venue. Keep trying to hide the fact that AJ ducked.
      Wilder signed a fight with Fury without a date and venue so what are you saying?

Comment

Originally posted by DaaamnSon View Post
        Trust me I'd love to see Fury embarrass Wilder and have him wind milling nothing but thin air for 12 rounds but I worry that should that happen Fury will just go back to being an obese binge drinking cokehead while holding the WBC belt hostage.

A brutal Wilder KO within 6-7 rounds should end any chance of there being an immediate rematch and make a Joshua fight on April for the undisputed lineal heavyweight title more probable. Apart from perhaps increasing his share of the pot by around 5-10% for a fight with Joshua this really is a lose lose fight for Wilder.
        A lose-lose fight for Wilder?!? WHEN Wilder puts Fury on a highlight reel, he will demand 50/50 guaranteed against AJ. He will be considered by all fans not living in England as the real world HW champion. By the time this happens, AJ will have, of course, signed to fight some local UK talent. Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
          Wilder signed a fight with Fury without a date and venue so what are you saying?
          No. He agreed publicly to a fight with Fury, and after the details were worked out they signed. Big difference. NO ONE signs right away, without knowing the details.

I guess common sense isn't so common anymore.

Comment

No. He agreed publicly to a fight with Fury, and after the details were worked out they signed. Big difference. NO ONE signs right away, without knowing the details.

WOW, you just said no one signs right away without knowing the details...yet Wilder's team wanted AJ and Hearn to sign within 24 hours with no details, no meeting and no contract hahahahahahahahah. Maybe you are right, common sense IS NOT SO COMMON

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Wilder was pushing hard for a Parker fight right after Parker picked up the WBO. Arum had him take the money. Can’t fault Parker that choice, he would have lost against either guy.
              I keep reading all these excuses from Wilder fanboys for why it was AJ, not the can crusher, who ended up fighting for every one of Fury's belts after he got stripped.

And I keep reading about how Haymon has so much money, and so much power and influence, blah, blah ... and how he and Finkel made all of the biggest fights in boxing history ... blah, blah .. and how nobody in boxing trusts Eddie Hearn or wants anything to do with him, blah blah ...

And yet, somehow, Hearn managed to get Martin - who was a Haymon fighter - and Wlad - who allegedly was being managed by Finkel behind the scenes - and Parker - who Wilder allegedly wanted so badly - to come to the UK for AJ, instead of going to the States for Wilder.

Does it ever occur to you that maybe Wilder and his team didn't want those fights as badly as they are now pretending they did?

The bum squad allegedly wanted Fury badly too. But not badly enough to make him a decent offer ... until they saw him looking slow and rusty in his 2 comeback fights.

Re the bolded .. what money are you talking about and which guys are you saying Parker would have lost to?
              Last edited by kafkod; 11-08-2018, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                I keep reading all these excuses from Wilder fanboys for why it was AJ, not the can crusher, who ended up fighting for every one of Fury's belts after he got stripped.

And I keep reading about how Haymon has so much money, and so much power and influence, blah, blah ... and how he and Finkel made all of the biggest fights in boxing history ... blah, blah .. and how nobody in boxing trusts Eddie Hearn or wants anything to do with him, blah blah ...

And yet, somehow, Hearn managed to get Martin - who was a Haymon fighter - and Wlad - who allegedly was being managed by Finkel behind the scenes - and Parker - who Wilder allegedly wanted so badly - to come to the UK for AJ, instead of going to the States for Wilder.

Does it ever occur to you that maybe Wilder and his team didn't want those fights as badly as they are now pretending they did?

The bum squad allegedly wanted Fury badly too. But not badly enough to make him a decent offer ... until they saw him looking slow and rusty in his 2 comeback fights.

Re the bolded .. what money are you talking about and which guys are you saying Parker would have lost to?
                I was saying Wilder and AJ would have both beaten Parker. I’ve never been impressed with Parker, and I’ve made that known for a while. IMO he “peaked” too early and got a few deceptively “good” wins when he was really young that boosted his stock higher than it should have. I had Ruiz beating him for the WBO.

Wanting Fury bad is a reach man. Fury went off the rails right after he beat Wlad. When was Wilder going to send an offer? When he was 400lbs? Or right after he pulled out of the Wlad rematch for mental illness?

And the Parker thing wasn’t an article I read, it was an old fight I watched last week. I’ll try to find the clip. They had announced the fight as almost a done deal (Wilder vs Parker) and they were even at each other’s fights. I’ll see if I can remember the fight/find the video after work.

Also, come on Kaf. You know I’m not a fanboy. I just try to stay objective from my side of the road haha

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                  Agreed

Trying to claim fury as Irish is another give away ... all the Americans I’ve met claim to be Irish hahah
                  Or part Native American

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    100% Joshua and Hearn would have been Crucified if they made Joshua fury after his last two fights
                    Hearn didn't make it for that reason he's openly said he wants the best Fury And offered him 3 fights to get him ready but then Fury jumped on Wilder fight for quick money in a easier fight.

Comment

Yet you talk about Joshua not agreeing to 50 million mystery deal ? How do you Wilder fans not notice all the contradictions you post ? Boxing bouts aren't made verbally either they have to be negotiated through the lawyers and managers, etc so common sense is something that eludes you.

Comment

Working...
                      X