Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Don't Ask Me About Joshua - He Was a Coward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    The bum squad cherry picked Fury because they thought he wasn't ready, just like they cherry picked Ortiz when they realised he was old and over the hill.

Take your blinkers off. This is what they've been doing since the start of Wilder's career - going for the low hanging fruit.

How many top tier fighters under the age of 35 has Wilder fought so far?

If Haymon, supposedly, has so much money available to throw at potential opponents for Wilder - $80million, no less - and Wilder only wants to fight the best, then how come Hearn and AJ were able to walk in and grab all 3 of Fury's titles from right under the can crusher's nose?
    They were bought buy Eddie Germ, you idiot

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
      Dear Eddie,

With all due respect you know Al and I for a long time and you know this is not a publicity stunt. I assure you that we’re serious and we would be glad to sit down with you and provide proper security for the funding and work out all the details.

But it all has to start with Anthony Joshua accepting the $50million offer that he asked for, which is also by far the largest guarantee and largest purse any heavyweight champion in history has ever made.

Until then, it would be non-productive to meet. Please have Anthony accept the offer that he asked for and let’s get this fight made.

Thanks, Shelly
      Dear Shelley,
      Let's sit down and talk about the offer like grown ups do. No? OK then let's see proof of funds. No? OK then let's see a contract. No? OK you are full of **** and your boxer is a protected, bum beater who can't sell out a high school gym.

Hearn

PS. Your fight with Fury is selling so bad that you can get tickets on Groupon right now. Maybe AJ and I will go if the $3,000 tickets go down to $300 or so, maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        No one outside the UK likes AJ. Wilder is a global phenomena, revered and loved by half the planet. Facts.
        Dumbest post I've read in weeks. Wilder can't even sell out a high school gym hahahah. The Fury fight is so bad that resellers are trying to dump their tickets but they can't because no one will take them. But you can go and get some on Groupon...seriously, Groupon for fight tickets hahahahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
          They were bought buy Eddie Germ, you idiot
          What a pathetic cop-out response.

Now man up and try explaining what that means, if you even know yourself.

Comment

Speak it, believe it, receive it.

The problem with Eddie, he speak it but he dont believe it.

He dont believe in his own fighter, and until that day come he caint receive respect from the peoples.

Comment

Beyonce the coward of a decade

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                100% Joshua and Hearn would have been Crucified if they made Joshua fury after his last two fights
                Exactly this!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  No one outside the UK likes AJ. Wilder is a global phenomena, revered and loved by half the planet. Facts.
                  Jesus, what are these guys smoking?!?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    What a pathetic cop-out response.

Now man up and try explaining what that means, if you even know yourself.
                    Wilder was pushing hard for a Parker fight right after Parker picked up the WBO. Arum had him take the money. Can’t fault Parker that choice, he would have lost against either guy.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                      Then words won't describe how your going to feel the night of December1st
                      Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Man, a lot of people are gonna be pissed off when Fury wins
                      Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                      No worries, mate. You won't be disappointed.
                      Trust me I'd love to see Fury embarrass Wilder and have him wind milling nothing but thin air for 12 rounds but I worry that should that happen Fury will just go back to being an obese binge drinking cokehead while holding the WBC belt hostage.

A brutal Wilder KO within 6-7 rounds should end any chance of there being an immediate rematch and make a Joshua fight on April for the undisputed lineal heavyweight title more probable. Apart from perhaps increasing his share of the pot by around 5-10% for a fight with Joshua this really is a lose lose fight for Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X