No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene Championship Stats & Records: Oct. 2018 Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    This just made me better understand why casual fans don't find time to keep up with boxing anymore.

Look at this bs?!?!?! This looks like the worst box score ever lol. What does it all mean?

it means a lot more now, with some context

imagine how they felt before ?

the muddle exists, this helped clarify things

the only way to truly understand whats up is to stop rating one ranking method over another, especially when you truly have no idea which one is best..... or should I say, when it is clear that none are necessarily better than the others

a multitude of titles/accolades exist, but fans who pay attention know who is who when it comes to boxing

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
      Actually why I did it. It's insane but at least if someone says who holds what and how did they get there...there it is.
      Yea as a hardcore fan of boxing I can appreciate it for the details disclosed in an easily readable breakdown. Respect.

The casual guy is like wtf is boxing even about anymore when they see that I bet doe.

So horrible that the boxing landscape is what it is. Such a contrived mess & these stats just show how boxing is working against its own potential with the nonsensical structure it has.

Comment

Dude, I'm just trying to figure out who Manuel Charr & Trevor Bryan is

Comment

Working...
        X