Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-16-2017, 04:57 AM #11
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 11093 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,957,452,730,209,302,216,704.00
Total Points: 16,733,966,416,815,595,716,608.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas 

From a video I watched earlier it sounds like Dana intends/has no problem releasing the full video once the fight is over (I really don't get why anyone would expect them to release that much footage BEFORE the Floyd fight to f#ck up their element of surprise with how Conor fights in the ring) so we will find out who's bsing or not soon enough.

I also heard Paulie on Big Brown Breakdown today seemingly conspiracy theorying by suggesting that the real reason they don't intend to release the 12 rounds is cuz they are editing the first session of sparring with the second session of sparring to make it look less one sided lol.

Paulie is my guy, but he's sounding more insane the more he talks about these sparring sessions. I think its extremely likely these 20 rounds & even the 12 rounds the last time were competitive or one would likely feel Conor "won" the two sparring sessions but Paulie is embarrassed about it. Honestly its kinda shocking to me either way as I expected a guy like Paulie, who's respectable & is probably a top 20ish, top 30ish guy if he wasn't retired today, even out of shape, to not allow a 0-0 guy to be competitive with him. So for me I feel like Conor has been vastly underrated as a boxer or top 20ish, top 30ish isn't as good as I would've thought if a 0-0 guy can be competitive with someone so high up in rankings & more skilled than 98%+ of pro boxers.
Eff Pandas is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-16-2017, 05:11 AM #12

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
elfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,100,232,328.04

i dont believe him but if he did give it to showtime theres no way they are using it.

it takes away from the focus on mayweather-conor
elfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:17 AM #13
Warrior of Light

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,837.77
Total Points: 1,000,000,061,063.06
Thanks for the help! - jazluvr Cause God loves ya! - Mighty_Windir 

Paulie made the right decision. I mean his health was on the line.
( . Y . ) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:47 AM #14
Interim Champion

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
bluzi has much to be proud ofbluzi has much to be proud ofbluzi has much to be proud ofbluzi has much to be proud ofbluzi has much to be proud ofbluzi has much to be proud ofbluzi has much to be proud ofbluzi has much to be proud ofbluzi has much to be proud ofbluzi has much to be proud of
Total Points: 1,000,001,027,607.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
From a video I watched earlier it sounds like Dana intends/has no problem releasing the full video once the fight is over (I really don't get why anyone would expect them to release that much footage BEFORE the Floyd fight to f#ck up their element of surprise with how Conor fights in the ring) so we will find out who's bsing or not soon enough.

I also heard Paulie on Big Brown Breakdown today seemingly conspiracy theorying by suggesting that the real reason they don't intend to release the 12 rounds is cuz they are editing the first session of sparring with the second session of sparring to make it look less one sided lol.

Paulie is my guy, but he's sounding more insane the more he talks about these sparring sessions. I think its extremely likely these 20 rounds & even the 12 rounds the last time were competitive or one would likely feel Conor "won" the two sparring sessions but Paulie is embarrassed about it. Honestly its kinda shocking to me either way as I expected a guy like Paulie, who's respectable & is probably a top 20ish, top 30ish guy if he wasn't retired today, even out of shape, to not allow a 0-0 guy to be competitive with him. So for me I feel like Conor has been vastly underrated as a boxer or top 20ish, top 30ish isn't as good as I would've thought if a 0-0 guy can be competitive with someone so high up in rankings & more skilled than 98%+ of pro boxers.
They will need the Avatar team to work on this editing as they will be wearing different clothes and i think McG switched gloves (not 100%) , its mission impossible kind of **** , Paulie should have taken the high road and say that McG was unorthodox and he was surprised at how good he was , instead he was caught lying on the single most important point of the entire discussion , the "he got frustrated in the clinch and shoved me" its no where close to what happened even if you consider it a push and not a KD , he cannot be trusted anymore and if the UFC won't release the tapes he is done as a celeb , he will be mocked by everyone until he retires.
bluzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:16 AM #15
Interim Champion

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
GodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 60,279.32
Great posts! - JK1700 

So they gave the sparring footage to showtime the company in which Stephen Espinoza is executive vice president and general manager? The guy Connor tried to humiliate in front of millions, they guy who is clearly friends with floyd mayweather? lmao
GodLike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:17 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3753 Post(s)
MDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,343,413,375,061,609,754,394,624.00
Total Points: 18,624,389,962,910,788,535,451,648.00
have a slice, u earned it - sugarsmosley :beerchug: - -jose- Cheers - -Weltschmerz- Applebees - Mike D Kill 'em - PorterIsFuture 
Kill 'em - PorterIsFuture :beerchug: - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- happy holidays - Dean_Razorback Thanks! - Santa_ 
Thanks for the drink and I always buy a beer back ..respect - Steve plunger Good luck with your picks! - 1hourRun Cheers mate! - kafkod Great posts, sir - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight - -KULT- 
Cheers - Nomadic Cause pizza is great, I just had one - Mighty_Windir No Message - Dean_Razorback Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Cheers! - kafkod 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - MDPopescu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

MDPopescu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:22 AM #17
The People's Champion

Quoted: 2481 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,617,695,972,695,266,557,952.00
Total Points: 12,617,795,973,695,376,719,872.00
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I &lt;3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jaded AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

I guess it depends on who is refereeing the fight and who the fighters are...but look how Lennox Lewis gets credited for the KO against Micheal Grant...fast-forward to 16.01. Now Floyd being Floyd would probably get that waved off...but I don't think Paulie would have been given the same treatment in a real fight and it would have most likely been called a KD.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
jaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:22 AM #18
Interim Champion

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
GodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond reputeGodLike has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 60,279.32
Great posts! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPopescu View Post

100 followers, the lasvegaspost doesn't even exist and zab judah is in Detroit.
GodLike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:27 AM #19
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 8239 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,130,732,151,819,513,888,768.00
Total Points: 6,179,367,897,258,165,010,432.00
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev &amp; Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

a "TON" of the sparring footage lol yeah they send em the clip we all seen, slowed down in 1x,2x,3x,4x,5x and in reverse at normal speed and in 1x,2x,3x,4x,5x and they sent it in all variants in CHOPPED & SCREWED fashion.
.!WAR MIKEY! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:27 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3753 Post(s)
MDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,343,413,375,061,609,754,394,624.00
Total Points: 18,624,389,962,910,788,535,451,648.00
have a slice, u earned it - sugarsmosley :beerchug: - -jose- Cheers - -Weltschmerz- Applebees - Mike D Kill 'em - PorterIsFuture 
Kill 'em - PorterIsFuture :beerchug: - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- happy holidays - Dean_Razorback Thanks! - Santa_ 
Thanks for the drink and I always buy a beer back ..respect - Steve plunger Good luck with your picks! - 1hourRun Cheers mate! - kafkod Great posts, sir - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight - -KULT- 
Cheers - Nomadic Cause pizza is great, I just had one - Mighty_Windir No Message - Dean_Razorback Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Cheers! - kafkod 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - MDPopescu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodLike View Post
100 followers, the lasvegaspost doesn't even exist and zab judah is in Detroit.
...right!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
MDPopescu is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"we, because", didn't, footage, gave, malignaggi, showtime, sparring

User Tag List