Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-12-2017, 07:32 PM #11
Power to the People

Quoted: 4325 Post(s)
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,713,350,655,214,554,112.00
Total Points: 3,713,401,600,216,662,528.00
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for "black power flomo". - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype Job View Post
Damn homey you remember the rumours the Pac hatred started because of an alleged sparring session between pac and Paulina? Pac allegedly disrespected him and since then paulette has hated him.

Paulette will never stop hating Conor after this.

Dude has had his ego crushed big time, Conor was saying the sparring partners were worried for him because he was wobbling all over the place and could barely get into his car.

3:10

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

What's funny is that after the Floyd fight Conor will release the full footage LOL and then Paulette will fall into a deep depression. I predicted they would call his bluff with the knockdown and I predict they'll do the same with the full spar.

Right now he's literally been awake for 24 hours running off of cocaine and Adderall this has totally crushed his ego.
Paulie has issues man, i feel nad for him, conor had me laughing when he said he likes paulie he is a lovable clown or something like that. Paulie should be in movies as either the side kick who is goofy or a clown or a weasel character in one of those action comedy.
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-12-2017, 07:33 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
KaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,109,649.61

Pacquiao gets KO'd by Marquez and hes ok with it. Even with the hundreds of memes and people attacking him on twitter, he just brushes it off

Paulie gets knocked down by Mcgregor..dude stays on twitter all day and night defending himself lmao
KaL-EL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 07:35 PM #13
Power to the People

hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for &quot;black power flomo&quot;. - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
I knew there was something personal between them. No man hates on another man so specifically, and so ******y as he does, without there being some type of behind the scenes stuff going on.

I always thought it was because Pac ****ed his mama. Didn't know it was from a sparring incident.
Paulie was a big fan of manny, but what ticked him off was when paulie went to fight hatton, pacquiao said he wanted hatton next and paulie felt disrespected by manny overlooking paulie and manny said who is paulie?

Then pacquiao stretches hatton and it hurt paulies ego even more, but the final straw was when paulie attended the brooklyn presser for pacquiao cotto and paulie reached his arm out to manny and manny ignored him.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:36 PM #14
Power to the People

cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for &quot;black power flomo&quot;. - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaL-EL View Post
Pacquiao gets KO'd by Marquez and hes ok with it. Even with the hundreds of memes and people attacking him on twitter, he just brushes it off

Paulie gets knocked down by Mcgregor..dude stays on twitter all day and night defending himself lmao
Paulie has a girls name so of course he has female traits lol his mom must have knew it why she named him paulina on his birthcert
Old 08-12-2017, 07:37 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
CatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,704,939,852,532.41
:love: - Beercules I couldn't give you Karma, but Here is a medal for giving Me Props on calling LeBrons Return to Cleveland. I appreciate your comment. Go Cavs. I would Give you Karma if I could. But I think I gave you Green or Red K once. Anyway, here is your medal. - BrushMyHair :beerchug: - -jose- Great breakdown on Duran, sir. - anthonydavid11 Very scary indeed man... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
Paulie was a big fan of manny, but what ticked him off was when paulie went to fight hatton, pacquiao said he wanted hatton next and paulie felt disrespected by manny overlooking paulie and manny said who is paulie?

Then pacquiao stretches hatton and it hurt paulies ego even more, but the final straw was when paulie attended the brooklyn presser for pacquiao cotto and paulie reached his arm out to manny and manny ignored him.
I need to see the footage of that. Is there a video of Manny dismissing Paulie like a little hoe ass begger off the streets?
CatchAndShoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 07:38 PM #16
This One Can See

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 176,429,225,676,756.84
Total Points: 176,429,725,774,143.12
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew 

When asked by Ariel Helwani if he wished he had never gotten involved with McGregor; Paulie responded with an emotional "yes!" That was before the tape came out.. He knew what was coming. This has probably ruined his life. Poor guy.
A-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 07:39 PM #17
Power to the People

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
I need to see the footage of that. Is there a video of Manny dismissing Paulie like a little hoe ass begger off the streets?
Id love to see it too, but paulie *****ed about it saying pacman was a diva, this was back in 2009. Lol paulie used to praise manny before now he hates him with a passion
Old 08-12-2017, 07:42 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
CatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,704,939,852,532.41
:love: - Beercules I couldn't give you Karma, but Here is a medal for giving Me Props on calling LeBrons Return to Cleveland. I appreciate your comment. Go Cavs. I would Give you Karma if I could. But I think I gave you Green or Red K once. Anyway, here is your medal. - BrushMyHair :beerchug: - -jose- Great breakdown on Duran, sir. - anthonydavid11 Very scary indeed man... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Id love to see it too, but paulie *****ed about it saying pacman was a diva, this was back in 2009. Lol paulie used to praise manny before now he hates him with a passion
I don't have the heart to actually hate someone, but I think I literally hate Paulie. Maybe not hate, but deeply despise that **** nugget.
CatchAndShoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 07:44 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
NC Uppercut has a brilliant futureNC Uppercut has a brilliant futureNC Uppercut has a brilliant futureNC Uppercut has a brilliant futureNC Uppercut has a brilliant futureNC Uppercut has a brilliant futureNC Uppercut has a brilliant futureNC Uppercut has a brilliant futureNC Uppercut has a brilliant futureNC Uppercut has a brilliant futureNC Uppercut has a brilliant future
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,036,992.75

Quote:
Roach asked paulie,if he wanted to spar manny when paulie started training at wildcard, paulie went on vacation
I hope you are kidding! That is sad if true
NC Uppercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 07:48 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3302 Post(s)
Hype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,007,492,615,808,791.00
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Damn Paulette still going at it. Dudes been caught in a lie he can't get out of
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

He's popping adderall and snorting coke just to stay up. Remember when Ellie and Robert Garcia called his phone and the first thing he said was literally "it was a push"
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
he's so deluded about his abilities as a boxer. His credibility has been ruined and now he's got nowhere to hide. He doesn't realise the more he responds the worse it looks for him.

Hype Job is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
leaked, malignaggi, night, slept, twitter, video

User Tag List