Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-12-2017, 10:53 AM #11

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
elfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,100,251,689.88

He was obviously in a position of bad balance but it would have counted as a knockdown in boxing, not a push. pauline needs to chill the **** out already. The left hand did land flush earlier although it didnt hurt him.

Theres a reason conor wont release more than the 10 seconds. He looked abysmmal. Throwing arm punches to keep from gassing, very sloppy, his coordination is terrible, hes always off balance and open to a counter, he switches stances constantly and squares up, he gets caught doing that **** with mayweather and gets knocked down easily because hes never in position to take a punch or avoid one.

mayweather will kill him on the inside the way he is so sloppy. This isnt maidana with sharp accurate shots from odd angles. This is sloppy mcgreggor throwing arm punches. If he puts more power on them he will gas even quicker.
elfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-12-2017, 10:57 AM #12
Dinamita

Quoted: 1485 Post(s)
_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,190,118,692,465,048.00
Total Points: 17,191,343,039,044,166.00
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Coke and twitter don't mix.
_original_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:02 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
devildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,259.12
Total Points: 1,000,302,154,794.84

lol he's spending the morning arguing on twitter

insecure little *****
devildg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:07 AM #14
Interim Champion

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
GrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,032,836.38

The most interesting part of that is that McGregor apparently landed that sharp straight left in round 12.

Paulie had said he beat the crap out of Conor. From the footage Conor looked fine when he landed that left so can go 12.
GrandmasterWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:28 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2804 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,756,680,570,416,821,174,272.00
Total Points: 1,760,600,010,079,930,679,296.00
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
**** me what is the iq of some of you lot. guy releases 20 second clip of his best bits 'paulie got that work, paulie was lying' how dumb can you get. wow mcgregor landed a right hand, that could have been one of the only shots he landed all night but you are all so impressed by it, i guess he must be the truth! hope you all enjoy the mayweather fight, dont want to hear anyone moaning after paying for it!.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
The most interesting part of that is that McGregor apparently landed that sharp straight left in round 12.

Paulie had said he beat the crap out of Conor. From the footage Conor looked fine when he landed that left so can go 12.
Thank you, GrandmasterWang, for pointing out what's important here.

The biggest downfall potential of Conor is his stamina. Fact 1.

Fact 2, Paulie is a former 2 time boxing champion, in there against a guy who has never boxed.

IF this video and that shot happened in round 12, Conor is largely unmarked AND has lasted the distance. That means the two things that count against him as a boxer have been debunked.

Yes, I know, it's a shot to hell Paulie. But even a shot fighter should be able to dust off a 0-0 boxer.

I have no doubt that Floyd will embarrass McGregor. But that doesn't negate the fact that Paulie got that work contrary to his claims otherwise.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:31 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3440 Post(s)
Hype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,007,492,615,996,578.00
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
**** me what is the iq of some of you lot. guy releases 20 second clip of his best bits 'paulie got that work, paulie was lying' how dumb can you get. wow mcgregor landed a right hand, that could have been one of the only shots he landed all night but you are all so impressed by it, i guess he must be the truth! hope you all enjoy the mayweather fight, dont want to hear anyone moaning after paying for it!.
Paulette was chatting **** about the KD being a push out of frustration just after being "schooled" by Paulette...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
he's been proven wrong and deserves the embarrassment this has caused him.
Hype Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:35 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
solo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond reputesolo20 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,323,697,168,438,268.00
Total Points: 20,323,697,168,462,096.00

paulie did get push down as he was ducking down the video doesn't lie but he did seem out of shape was getting hit alot
solo20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:41 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 485 Post(s)
PRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,034,295.51

I believe Paulie Malignaggi, i don't think he dominated Conor Mcgregor! But its obvious that his conditioning effect him during their first sparring sessions! (I actually think he did well to go 20 rounds with a in condition Mcgregor, Malignaggi in those video's looks nowhere near his fighting weight!)...

Note: Conor Mcgregor is looking semi-decent! You can tell by his body movements that he is not a (SIMPLE FIGHTER), and athletically he is not your regular white boy ether.......seems like he has some rhythm! It must be true, he must be half black from the waste down! haha

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-12-2017 at 11:45 AM.
PRINCEKOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:05 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1299 Post(s)
RetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,655,556,958,665.37
Thanks for the Gonzalez vs Yaegashi stream! :-) - Tyler_Durden thank you :-) - DreamFYS 

I don't think Paulie even went to sleep yet, hes still tweeting and responding to people lol.
RetroSpeed05 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:18 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3440 Post(s)
Hype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,007,492,615,996,578.00
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
I don't think Paulie even went to sleep yet, hes still tweeting and responding to people lol.
Hype Job is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(extensively), footage, malignaggi, paulie, reacts, work

User Tag List