This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinoy Lang

Gusto ko lang malaman kung sinong mga pinoy dito. Alam ko si jomapac, Asian Storm, mooks, janno e mga pinoy. Nananagalog ako at gusto kong malaman kung sinong tunay at hindi. Makapag-kuwentuhan na din para tumaas ang puntos ko ng posting at makakabigay ako ng dalawampung libo na karma pero di ko pa magamit. Matulungan ko man lang isa sa inyong maging supermember.
    So pasok mga kabayan at nang makilala ko kayo

I just blessed this thread by replying first...

Now this thread is going to get hundreds of thousands of replies, cuz of me!
    Last edited by julDilla; 06-07-2006, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Boxer
      can u translate that 4 me
      lol... sorry p4p, didn't mean to be rude to the other users on the site, my apologies. Basically, I wanted to know who the Filipinos are around the site and a couple of other things. I guess that eliminates you? And where are you from bud?
      Last edited by Itlog; 11-30-2004, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Itlog
        lol... sorry p4p, didn't mean to be rude to the other users on the site, my apologies. Basically, I wanted to know who the Filipinos are around the site and a couple of other things. I guess that eliminates you? And where are you from bud?
        i was born in the U.S. but i am full blooded mexican VIVA MEXICO

m00ks
        JaNnO
        afturmath
        infamouz
        VPDJ
        those are the only guys that i know are from phillipines theres more that im forgetting o yea asian sensation is also phillipine

EDIT:

damn how can i forget about 2 of the coolest pac fans in here

JOMAPAC and ASIAN STORM
        Last edited by julDilla; 11-30-2004, 03:31 AM.

Comment

m00ks
          JaNnO
          afturmath
          infamouz
          VPDJ
          those are the only guys that i know are from phillipines theres more that im forgetting o yea asian sensation is also phillipine

EDIT:

JOMAPAC and ASIAN STORM
          Cool, nice to meet you p4p and thanks for the intro on the other pinoys around here. I know about Jomapac and Asian Storm, friendly chaps. Didn't know about afturmath, infamouz and VPDJ..
          only first seen pacman on the barrera fight then on the JMM fight. Both excellent fights imo.

Comment

Cool, nice to meet you p4p and thanks for the intro on the other pinoys around here. I know about Jomapac and Asian Storm, friendly chaps. Didn't know about afturmath, infamouz and VPDJ..
            only first seen pacman on the barrera fight then on the JMM fight. Both excellent fights imo.

count me in pare. and I saw your post re: ET phoning home

Comment

Originally posted by E.T.
              count me in pare. and I saw your post re: ET phoning home
              hehehe... musta E.T.? Ikaw pala iyong nabanggit ni jomapac, di pa kita nakikita. Saan ang homebase mo?? Ako nasa Canada, bayang-lamig. The itlog is shrinking... hahaha...

Comment

Gusto ko lang malaman kung sinong mga pinoy dito. Alam ko si jomapac, Asian Storm, mooks, janno e mga pinoy. Nananagalog ako at gusto kong malaman kung sinong tunay at hindi. Makapag-kuwentuhan na din para tumaas ang puntos ko ng posting at makakabigay ako ng dalawampung libo na karma pero di ko pa magamit. Matulungan ko man lang isa sa inyong maging supermember.
                So pasok mga kabayan at nang makilala ko kayo

Welcome to boxingscene.com my kabayan, gave you some good karma to greet you hello ...

Comment

m00ks
                  JaNnO
                  afturmath
                  infamouz
                  VPDJ

EDIT:

JOMAPAC and ASIAN STORM
                  P4P boxer, this post definetly deserves karma ...., could not give karma anymore today, but will surely send you some as soon as it will let me ....

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac
                    P4P boxer, this post definetly deserves karma ...., could not give karma anymore today, but will surely send you some as soon as it will let me ....

pls clear your pm box my friend, am sending you a message

Comment

Working...
                    X