Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    you go back and look at the pictures... first his head is small then it grew. come on man...

that man went from a size 7 1/4 to an 8.. in a fitted hat! come on man... im just saying. all im asking for is a little bit of blood.
    lol I know you're just trolling, but I've heard that head size thing before and it's funny because I played baseball and I used a 7 1/8. In college I was a 7 1/4. Now I'm 7 1/2 and I never took anything. So I found that funny that people said "look at his head"

Comment

Lots of things have been stated above. I just remember watching the Oscar fight and thinking his punches sounded like fireworks and through that whole period 2008-10 he was throwing so many punches with everything on them. Absolutely zinging punches and 80-100 a round, you get guys with phenomenal workrates, but normally they are kind of arm punchers, inside short punchers, or shoe shine guys like Calazghe.

But this guy was throwing Canelo type punches for 3 minutes a round and they were hurting and flooring these guys.

For the record I'm still not sure, but having done a lot of reading a round the subject especially since the Lance Armstrong revelations, I know how easy it would have been to get away with it, even easier than cycling.

Probably in time things will come out, if I had to guess I would say he was taking a combination of EPO, blood doping, and anabolic steroids.

Comment

find me where manny says he's afraid of needles........

pac said he doesnt want to give blood so close to fight night because he feels it makes him weak. he'll agree to random testing but wants a cut off to insure he's well rested come fight night!
        He did say he was afraid of needles, it was pretty pathetic. But I do see where he says the "fight night" scare. Manny looks to be very superstitious so something like this CAN actually play a part. So his "makes him weak" excuse, while others may think it's just plain dumb, I can actually see where he's coming from, from his stand point and superstitions.

Comment

that boy on a-side meth!!! - roger mayweather
          you forgot "them Filipino's bullet proof" - roger mayweather lol

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
            He's a professional boxer. That's evidence enough. Everyone is on roids and it's good. It gives us better performances.
            lol yea, i'll keep waiting for other responses. Thanks for your input though

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
              The fear of needles were sorry alibis and dumb. The cut off days again were due to a demand being created that wasn't in the rules (the cut off date also got pushed back when it was agreed on. agreed on 14 days, then demand was 7, agreed to 7, demand was day of and so on).

How he can put on 20lbs on 130/135 weigh ins? I'm not getting you here, where did this happen?

Yea, I don't think Paulie is that credible with the amount of hate he has shown for no good reason, he himself showed what kind of person he is when he cried about Al robbing him vs Broner and then signing with Al

Pacquiao is a confirmed drug user with coke and meth? Do you have a link for that? I'd like to see it. Is there a link of him injecting? I'd like to see that too. Thanks

Why even discuss when you don't even know what you're talking about?

MAyweather wanted drug testing, Pacquiao said no.

Then Pacquiao offered to be tested 3 times on the dates of his choosing, no closer than 30 days. Mayweather said no.

They went to mediation and Pacquiao wanted a 24 day cut off, Mayweather offered 14 days. Pacquiao turned it down.

Mayweather said that if Pacquiao didn't accept 14 days there'd be no cut offs in future.

This info is available with a quick google search. Get informed. Bellend.

Comment

Besides the fact that he initially refused to allow Floyd to make demands not specified within the boxing commission and do something outside of the set rules, what other "evidence/facts" is there that Pacquiao was using steroids?

If you think about it, his last ko should've been Ricky. (Cotto looked like he could've at least finished the fight had Kenny not stepped in). Even that Hatton knock out was due to all the ducks lining up (close to the end of a round/after a weak lazy jab and not seeing a punch coming-perfect scenario). Manny was never a 1 punch ko guy, he always broke you down with punch after punch after punch.

Him "not knocking people out in years" is pretty dumb since he's been fighting guys who are a lot bigger than he is and who he really shouldn't even have been fighting.

So what else is there that he was roiding.

The only other thing I can think of is Freddy going on camera saying he didn't know what Ariza was giving him, but was Ariza ever caught/charged with anything and did anyone ever prove what he was giving Manny had any form of PED?

this is a myth that will always bug me. pacquiao was never a welterweight. you said it yourself. the guy could still make 140. maybe 135 if the money was crazy. his knockout of hatton, which took natural WW mayweather a lot longer and never came close to truly putting his lights out, is the definition of a one punch knockout. IIRC he was 138 lbs at the weigh in. that's one of the cleanest knockouts of a "top" fighter you'll ever see. in 25 years it's goign to be on some lists for the best knockouts of all time.

i put the words "top" in quotes because hatton wasn't the fighter he used to be, and was always overrated because the brits didn't have as many popular fighters as they do today.

my main reason for having suspicions of pacquiao, and why i believe he was probably on PEDS during his peak at WW, was his involvement with alex ariza. that guy had a fighter test positive [rios when he fought pacquiao, banned diuretics,] and even roach hinted he was a drug peddler. its strength coaches that bring PEDS into the equation. he's supposedly "consulted" with memo heredia, which youknow damn well was just a summit of the drug peddlers talking about all the new drugs memo developed in mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  Well 48ers said Marquez juiced because he had back acne... then after that #48 was seen with back acne. I don't know any clean person who would refuse testing and to make it more suspicious he wanted cutoff dates. There are plenty of signs that allude to him being on PEDs and even his own trainer alluded to it. There is no clear evidence/facts atm. It took a witch hunt and a long time to catch Lance Armstrong. Shane Mosley was never caught but testified that he was a PED cheat. It's up to you on if you believe #48 is a PED cheat. IMO he clearly was with ducking the testing... but atleast he didn't roid rage like Hopkins did to Pascal. Hopkins gets a PED pass by some Floyd fans who accuse #48 sadly.

what if you're clean, fight a bigger, better fighter, and lose the first time somebody demands you take extra drug tests? everybody will think you were on PEDS.

that's literally what would have happened. pacquiao loses that fight at any weight because mayweather had a style that was kryptonite when you consider that he's taller, naturally bigger and stronger, and has five freaking inches of reach.

you are here calling him #48, so i don't expect you to acknowledge that you'd have that exact same reaction.

Comment

find me where manny says he's afraid of needles........

pac said he doesnt want to give blood so close to fight night because he feels it makes him weak. he'll agree to random testing but wants a cut off to insure he's well rested come fight night!
                    Arum said Manny was afraid of needles.

Manny is lying. 24 (or 14, depends on who you believe) day cut-off from blood samples? GTF out of here.

24 Days SOURCES:
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-pacq...es-fake--27482

https://www.badlefthook.com/2010/5/4...-claiming-that

14 Day Source:
                    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...ayweather.html

I've had blood taken dozens of times and never felt weak once. Never met anyone that did either.

The fear of needles were sorry alibis and dumb. The cut off days again were due to a demand being created that wasn't in the rules (the cut off date also got pushed back when it was agreed on. agreed on 14 days, then demand was 7, agreed to 7, demand was day of and so on).

How he can put on 20lbs on 130/135 weigh ins? I'm not getting you here, where did this happen?

Yea, I don't think Paulie is that credible with the amount of hate he has shown for no good reason, he himself showed what kind of person he is when he cried about Al robbing him vs Broner and then signing with Al

Pacquiao is a confirmed drug user with coke and meth? Do you have a link for that? I'd like to see it. Is there a link of him injecting? I'd like to see that too. Thanks
                    Doesn't matter if it wasn't in any rules or not. Boxing is pretty lawless and testing is still in its infancy.

If you want to continue to engage me, please read my words. I said CLOSE TO 20 lbs, NOT 20lbs. Do you're research and you'l see Manny hitting 17lbs over during fights at 130 or 135 (can't remember atm).

Paulie is absolutely credible. Because of the McWelfare fiasco he's not credible? I would say Paulie is even more credible than ever before. He proved he was right.

Did I say he injected coke or Shabu? That's 2 strikes, get a 3rd and get ignored. I'm not going to argue facts.

Go use Google your own self.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      this is a myth that will always bug me. pacquiao was never a welterweight. you said it yourself. the guy could still make 140. maybe 135 if the money was crazy. his knockout of hatton, which took natural WW mayweather a lot longer and never came close to truly putting his lights out, is the definition of a one punch knockout. IIRC he was 138 lbs at the weigh in. that's one of the cleanest knockouts of a "top" fighter you'll ever see. in 25 years it's goign to be on some lists for the best knockouts of all time.

i put the words "top" in quotes because hatton wasn't the fighter he used to be, and was always overrated because the brits didn't have as many popular fighters as they do today.

my main reason for having suspicions of pacquiao, and why i believe he was probably on PEDS during his peak at WW, was his involvement with alex ariza. that guy had a fighter test positive [rios when he fought pacquiao, banned diuretics,] and even roach hinted he was a drug peddler. its strength coaches that bring PEDS into the equation. he's supposedly "consulted" with memo heredia, which youknow damn well was just a summit of the drug peddlers talking about all the new drugs memo developed in mexico.
                      Didn’t Floyd bring Ariza in for one of his camps?

Comment

Working...
                      X