Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew's Coach Rejects Tyson Fury Fight: Never, He's Too Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing will soon become UFC back in 90s. 500 pounds guy challenges former 168 fighter. Would love to see Fury vs Chocolatito instead

Comment

Bellew is a fraud & a p*ssy!

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
        lol at ducking obese Fury
        I would to!! Fury will start getting tired. Then hungry and start looking at Bellow like a midnight snack. He would pull a tyson/holyfield but not stop at just eating his ears.

Comment

wtf is Bellew doing except killing time in a division he doesn't belong in? **** or get off the pot

Comment

Even lardass current Fury probably beats Bellew just by keeping him at the end of his jab for twelve. He doesn't even need to lace up both gloves, he can just jab with his left while using his right to eat a pie or something.

For real though, I think the Haye match was the only one that was realistic for Bellew to take, any other decently high-profile fight he takes at HW he's just fodder for someone else, including Whyte. He wasn't bad at cruiserweight, he should go back down. It's even a fairly lively division at the minute with the super six going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              LMAOOOOO.....

Fury does look like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers!

You got me cracking up!
              Actually he's closer to the King of 3 rounders Butterbean.

He will never be HW Champion again. He ruined his body and doesnt have the mental strength to get back into top shape. Hes done like the buffet he just put out of buisness.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                Even lardass current Fury probably beats Bellew just by keeping him at the end of his jab for twelve. He doesn't even need to lace up both gloves, he can just jab with his left while using his right to eat a pie or something

For real though, I think the Haye match was the only one that was realistic for Bellew to take, any other decently high-profile fight he takes at HW he's just fodder for someone else, including Whyte. He wasn't bad at cruiserweight, he should go back down. It's even a fairly lively division at the minute with the super six going on.
                LMAOOoo 😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Actually he's closer to the King of 3 rounders Butterbean.

He will never be HW Champion again. He ruined his body and doesnt have the mental strength to get back into top shape. Hes done like the buffet he just put out of buisness

Gold i TELL you, GOLD!!!!! LMFAOO

Comment

Poor Tony has tucked tail and lost his voice ?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      I'd rather that he face Fury than either Anthony Joshua or Deontay Wilder because those guys would hurt him. On the other hand Fury would not. He's harmless. He'll only clown him.
                      Fists of Fluff Furry would put a Tony Tucktail away, even in his current shape hence why he would never take it. Tony Tucktail is doing nothing more than padding his bank account, if Haye stopped him he'd still have another big fight left in him with Hearn as promoter, if he lost to pillow fisted Furry especially in the condition he's in he'd have to write his career off.

Comment

Working...
                      X