Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RACIST Angel Garcia Was Banned From Press Conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RACIST Angel Garcia Was Banned From Press Conference!

http://www.badlefthook.com/2017/1/23...ess-conference

Finally that brainless a$$hole racist gets banned from something!

Comment

Good, he's gotten really annoying lately

Comment

I can't remember any important person in boxing who was as outrageous and disgraceful as Angel Garcia. Danny isn't quite as bad but he is sort of a chip off the block. I hope Thurman knocks Danny out and shuts Angel up for a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Good, he's gotten really annoying lately
          He used to be entertaining when he stayed on topic, but he just been going on rants and aint no one trying to hear that shit. TALK BOXING thats why we all here and even watching you/danny in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
            He used to be entertaining when he stayed on topic, but he just been going on rants and aint no one trying to hear that shit. TALK BOXING thats why we all here and even watching you/danny in the first place.
            True. He used to be entertaining, now he yells just to hear his own voice. Grabbing Danny's belt talking about "nah i'm the champ!"

Needs to sit his behind down, nobody comes to press conferences or fights to hear some old clown rant about crap that doesn't involve the fight

Comment

Angel is a crackhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                True. He used to be entertaining, now he yells just to hear his own voice. Grabbing Danny's belt talking about "nah i'm the champ!"

Needs to sit his behind down, nobody comes to press conferences or fights to hear some old clown rant about crap that doesn't involve the fight
                Yeah when he grabbed the belt screaming he is the champion I was like uhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Another "Minority" uses a racial slur Get's a pass from most media, who also refuse to cover it.

This would be breaking front page CNN if it was a white man who made these comments.

**** this nation

Comment

without Angel there the press conference is dry.

"b*th a** n*gga" is not racist coming from a hood Puerto Rock old head from Philly.

just my take.

Ricardo Mayorga said worse to Vargas and DLH. it was all taken as entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                    X