No announcement yet.

Was atlas desperate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was atlas desperate

He probably placed a bet on PAC. Trying to rationalize the fight by giving out a 10-8 round. Atlas is a joke and should not commentate while he has pacs love in his mouth

Originally posted by BLUESUNSHlNE View Post
    He probably placed a bet on PAC. Trying to rationalize the fight by giving out a 10-8 round. Atlas is a joke and should not commentate while he has pacs love in his mouth
    Dude do your homework before you make threads.

Comment

Homework? Tell me , how it was a 10-8 round. And also tell me atlas wasn't on mannys dick all night! Really

Comment

Homework? Tell me , how it was a 10-8 round. And also tell me atlas wasn't on mannys dick all night! Really
        He has a history of not being a Pac fan... that could easily have been a 10-8 round. Relax. It was a bogus decision and Atlas has forgotten more about boxing than you'll ever know.

Comment

Nice ALT whoever u are

Comment

He just calls it like he sees it. It was a robbery, end of story.

Comment

I'm not disputing robbery , just the fact that the only guy to give horn some credit , lost all credibility when he didn't even know where he was

Comment

Are you from Argentina too? Horn only landed 15% of his punches not as many punches as he did headbutts. When a boxer clearly dominates a round as thoroughly as Pac did the 9th it can be a 10-8, I had it 10-8 as most people who have been involved in the sport did.

Comment

Working...
                X