Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: title
Yes kill em all 5 25.00%
No jail is enough 15 75.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-20-2018, 04:08 AM #51
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 4030 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 30,145.35
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post
a very small % of drug users/dealers are punished by law.
an ever smaller % of the population are even drug users (1 % as of 2012).

why open up the possibility of increasing that % ?

drugs are destroying families now, imagine how widespread it would be if the chains were off.

i dont get how people can be drawn to the garbage
Well im not a sociologist but let me just make a quick google and experience based comparison.

Netherlands: Prostitution and many drugs legal: almost nonexistant crime rate, amsterdam ranked in the top ten cities in terms of tourism
interconnection, innovation, and investment.

Philippines: Drugs are illegal as ****: a shlthole with almost no growth , one of the lowest in GDP full of criminals and prostitutes.

What else would you like to add?
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:09 AM #52
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2450 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 13,030.68
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
This sounds better. Maybe a 3 strikes for drug dealers. Of course there would be uproars for certain communities, since some communities have a much higher disproportionate rate of doing this than others.
You keep repeating this... what is it exactly you are trying to imply or what is it that you are afraid to say?

I know there will no stats to prove any other race deal drugs more than whites, but i will be waiting on your proof. Knock us out with your stats, homie!
megas30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:50 AM #53
Contender

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
lex_fugitive has a reputation beyond reputelex_fugitive has a reputation beyond reputelex_fugitive has a reputation beyond reputelex_fugitive has a reputation beyond reputelex_fugitive has a reputation beyond reputelex_fugitive has a reputation beyond reputelex_fugitive has a reputation beyond reputelex_fugitive has a reputation beyond reputelex_fugitive has a reputation beyond reputelex_fugitive has a reputation beyond reputelex_fugitive has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,446.00
Ice cold....... - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
They are just doing this cause the white youth of america has turned into junkies and they dont know how to fix it.

Same reason why they are trying to turn drug use into a health issue now and lessen jail time cause whites are now the junkies.

33K whites are dying EVERY YEAR off opium alone
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Damn look at the rates them white boys are getting hooked!

source:
https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/opioid-overdose-deaths-by-raceethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel=%7B"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"%7D

You are correct, good sir. In the 1980's and early 90's, when the CIA was literally bringing crack into the black ghettoes, and the crack epidemic sprang up, we could not build prisons fast enough. 3 strikes. Mandatory minimums. Drug possession? A decade behind bars.

Now, that whites in rural America are od'ing and dying left and right, now, most want to do things that actually work. Things like rehab and addiction services. People want to repeal the idiotic laws and sentencing guidelines put in place in the 80's and 90's.

That's most people anyway. Luckily, our attorney general, once said the only thing wrong with the K.K.K. is that they like to smoke marijuana. Him and our pres. wanna kill drug dealers. lol. If that was true, they would round up the head honcho's at all these big pharma companies that went around promoting OxyContin as non-addictive, and who sell the majority of the opiates that kill people. Sessions and Trump just wanna fry some blacks, and this is a good excuse. Non-sense like this helps lock down the white supremacist vote.

One minor correction though, all these people are not dying from opium, but from opiates. Opiates are a class of drugs made from the poppy plant. Prescription pain killers and heroin are the most popular and most fatal ones. Some people still smoke opium, but opium is not really a problem.
lex_fugitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:04 AM #54
E-beef Champion

Quoted: 4375 Post(s)
Julia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond reputeJulia Slobberts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 28,666.74
Debate champ! - Julia Slobberts Excellent debate record! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good work! - Julia Slobberts #1 - Julia Slobberts The Champ!! - Julia Slobberts 
Wooh! - Julia Slobberts Best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting out there! - Julia Slobberts Some cake for the champ!! - Julia Slobberts Great boxing mind! - Julia Slobberts 
Excellent fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts = Champion - Julia Slobberts Slobberts #1! - Julia Slobberts Top poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
The Champ Slobberts!! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good posting!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts is best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Keep it up, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Julia Slobberts Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Julia Slobberts World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Julia Slobberts Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Julia Slobberts 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post
PTI

drug dealers dont kill each other and anyone who gets in their way over their product ?

If a drug dealer commits murder, then he/she is a murderer and should be subject to whatever penalty murderers are subject to.

If a drug dealer is caught selling drugs, then he/she should not be subject to charges a murderer is subject to.
Julia Slobberts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:08 AM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4871 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,035.38
Total Points: 16,578.23
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt Keep defending the word, Brother! - StarshipTrooper 
Bob Arum dollas... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
Well im not a sociologist but let me just make a quick google and experience based comparison.

Netherlands: Prostitution and many drugs legal: almost nonexistant crime rate, amsterdam ranked in the top ten cities in terms of tourism
interconnection, innovation, and investment.

Philippines: Drugs are illegal as ****: a shlthole with almost no growth , one of the lowest in GDP full of criminals and prostitutes.

What else would you like to add?
You are not accounting for: Poverty-Corruption-Crime-Culture-Population etc. etc. And Philippine drug dealers =/= Dutch drug dealer

And instead uses one of the richest country in the world with far less population and much more educated and compare it to a struggling third world country like the Philippines whose politicians are out there to fill their own pockets at the cost of making poor people to be even poorer to make a point?

Last edited by Thraxox; 03-20-2018 at 06:11 AM.
Thraxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:09 AM #56
Undisputed Champion

Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt Keep defending the word, Brother! - StarshipTrooper 
Bob Arum dollas... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
If a drug dealer commits murder, then he/she is a murderer and should be subject to whatever penalty murderers are subject to.

If a drug dealer is caught selling drugs, then he/she should not be subject to charges a murderer is subject to.
**** THAT. Most drug dealers are cutthroats that kills if someone snitch on them. You are acting as if drug dealers from Mexico and Netherlands are the same.
Old 03-20-2018, 06:46 AM #57

DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
You are not accounting for: Poverty-Corruption-Crime-Culture-Population etc. etc. And Philippine drug dealers =/= Dutch drug dealer

And instead uses one of the richest country in the world with far less population and much more educated and compare it to a struggling third world country like the Philippines whose politicians are out there to fill their own pockets at the cost of making poor people to be even poorer to make a point?
Every argument that tries to correlate drug legality with societal decline will always fail because there is no correlation. Prove that there is one instead of going off topic.

I made that post in 1 minute with a 30 second google search to prove the blatant truth that there is no correlation.
Old 03-20-2018, 06:48 AM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
Every argument that tries to correlate drug legality with societal decline will always fail because there is no correlation. Prove that there is one instead of going off topic.

I made that post in 1 minute with a 30 second google search to prove the blatant truth that there is no correlation.
No. But your argument is ridiculous to think that would be applicable to everyone else.

Try legalizing drugs in Mexico and the country stays the same, if not worse l.
Old 03-20-2018, 06:50 AM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
No. But your argument is ridiculous to think that would be applicable to everyone else.

Try legalizing drugs in Mexico and the country stays the same, if not worse l.
I'm not going to respond further until you prove the correlation. If you want to debate seriously. Then debate seriously.
Old 03-20-2018, 07:32 AM #60
Banned

Quoted: 3094 Post(s)
Cheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond reputeCheek busting has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,101.00
RACIST B!TCH - Mr McDowell Keep Bustin, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Drunk right now, so thought I'd share some - Shontae De'marc Don't need it, me and my brothas stole it anyway - Shontae De'marc Welcome back!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Working in the legal system i honestly think it is time to take a paradigm shift regarding drugs and the war on drugs.

We need to simply say the reactive approach and coming down hard on drugs etc aint working.

It is time to use a cost analysis approach and think about decriminalization or legalization
Cheek busting is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
dealers, death, drug, penalty?

User Tag List