Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valdez Loses Tooth, Suffers Jaw Injury in Tough Win Over Quigg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valdez whooped that cheat who was trying to gain an advantage coming in bigger.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        having "loses" and "win" in the same headline makes for a slightly confusing read...or maybe I'm just drunk
        Keep drinking. It'll make sense eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          God I love Valdez!! I like a lot of fighters as a big fan of the sport, but there are very few guys I consider myself a "fan" of. Valdez is that dude! Went against all his peoples advice and said IDGAF if this dude is a WW tonight, bring it on! Then in a gutsy performance, the best of his career, whoops that Neanderthal's ass while getting his jaw and teeth busted up. War Valdez! A truly great performance. Congrats and heal up champ, can't wait to see you back out there!!
          absogodamnlutely, couldnt agree more bud. if he got caught with clenbuterol i'd defend him like puppet defends nery, thats how much of a fanboy i am now

Comment

Good for him;

I"m so sick of the weight cheaters in this sport. I almost wished the fight was called off because I hate that guys who cheat are able to compete and get paid anyway.

I'm glad Valdez won. I just hope that this fight against a much bigger man doesn't take too much out of him and shortens his peak as a great fighter.

Comment

Working...
            X