Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you fatyanks think we scandinavians are soft?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the parents want male circumcision at birth, let them. I'm also for female circumcision at birth too. I'm an equal opportunity man. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Mmmkay. Then you will approve of this soon to be law in Iceland that gives 6 years imprisonment for circumcision.

Who's soft now?

Now go eat your burgers on the way to church.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43111800

speaking of burgers, do you soft ass Scandanavians have that new Grand Mac at McDonald's, Batt?

Comment

I literally don't know anyone or anything scandinavian.

It might as well not exist to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Mmmkay. Then you will approve of this soon to be law in Iceland that gives 6 years imprisonment for circumcision.

Who's soft now?

Now go eat your burgers on the way to church.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43111800
          Wait, so I’d get six years for being circumcised?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            "The health benefits of circumcision include lower risks of acquiring HIV, genital herpes, human papilloma virus and syphilis. Circumcision also lowers the risk of penile cancer over a lifetime; reduces the risk of cervical cancer in sexual partners, and lowers the risk of urinary tract infections in the first year of life,"

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/02/20/health/iceland-circumcision-ban-reaction-intl/index.html
            Apparently Christianity had known about the benefits of circumcision looooooong before modern medicine have studied it

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              "The health benefits of circumcision include lower risks of acquiring HIV, genital herpes, human papilloma virus and syphilis. Circumcision also lowers the risk of penile cancer over a lifetime; reduces the risk of cervical cancer in sexual partners, and lowers the risk of urinary tract infections in the first year of life,"

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/02/20/health/iceland-circumcision-ban-reaction-intl/index.html
              Im good at not having dick lint

Comment

Great move by Iceland.

Not sure why this barbaric mutilation of baby boys is allowed to continue in so many so called civilized countries

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Wait, so I’d get six years for being circumcised?
                  No, you get 6 years for mutilating baby boys penises.
                  Last edited by D4thincarnation; 02-21-2018, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    Im good at not having dick lint

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                      If the parents want male circumcision at birth, let them. I'm also for female circumcision at birth too. I'm an equal opportunity man. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
                      So you support the abuse and mutilation of children?

Do you believe parents should be able to force their children to have other cosmetic surgery?

Do you like that Rabbis suck it off and give STDs to babies as well?

What other pedophilic act do you support?

Comment

Working...
                      X