Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas matthysee vs Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even this version of Matthyse KOs Rios easy..

Comment

''im not some punching bag like margarito. i have skills. i can easily outbox someone.''
      ~brandon bumbum rios

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Man, you must find boxing really boring then if all you care about is "special" fighters.
        you're right. I'm being overly critical. Should be a decent undercard fight. But at this stage you have to be concerned over Rios health and a win over him in reality does very little for Matthysee.

Comment

Lucas all the way!!!

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            you're right. I'm being overly critical. Should be a decent undercard fight. But at this stage you have to be concerned over Rios health and a win over him in reality does very little for Matthysee.
            At this point, who really expects much from Matthysse though? So, we would just have to accept this fight for what it is, pure entertainment.

Comment

Matthysse would massacre Rios. It would be really hard to watch - the fight isn't even remotely competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                It's ridiculous. Dude is a straight bum. If you throw 50 punches against him you'll land 52. Dude is a heavy bag.

Comment

lucas wins an easy decision. rios is the type of fighter that needs his opponent to just stand right there in front of him and trade punches. if you give rios a slight movement, then it's over for him. even at this stage of his career, he will not be able to stand and trade like he did before.

Comment

I'm kinda surprised nobody gives rios a shot. We're talking about a matthysee who, when he was prime, got dropped twice by John Molina jr.

I can see Lucas being the better boxer but with rios' pressure and his ability to absorb shots and give them right back. I don't see how Lucas doesn't hit the canvas.

Comment

If they fought a few years back I think Rios stops Lucas easily. Lucas was a hyped fighter and the fans bought into the promo.
                      Rios at this point needs to stop, those of you who degrade this guy should be ashamed of yourself' s.
                      Here's a guy with limited skills who fought hard and had a tremendous will to call him garbage at this point in his career is wrong.
                      Fighters burn out at different times of their careers and just because a personality doesn't show logic and his demeanor isn't mature doesn't mean at his best he didn't offer a game performance. Crude in style and persona yes but a warrior non the less.

Lighten up larryX don't forget you've accomplished nothing in the sport this guy was a main event fighter.
                      Seems you've never thanked me yet for correcting your
                      "wrong way roll" when teaching your boy.

It's ok you probably forgot ...................

Ray

Comment

Working...
                      X