Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd isnt TBE?? Despite PERFECT record/QUALITY resume??TBE past present and FUTURE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd isnt TBE?? Despite PERFECT record/QUALITY resume??TBE past present and FUTURE!

Floyd is TBE (the best ever) and the combination of his PERFECT record of 49-0 AND QUALITY of resume is xxxx hands down xxxx GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Once he beats McGuzzler he will officially break Marciano record and retire undefeated. But Marciano faced majority bums and taxi cab drivers.

Floyd is the GREATEST in history.

Doesn't look like anyone will challenge FLOYDS GREATNESS in the near future either.

Fighters like LLoma and LLL are good but one has a mediocre record of 9-1 and the other fights little guys and Uber drivers. Both struggle vs decent opposition.

They are good but not PERFECT.

FACTS.

**** you if you don't like it.

How sad must your life be

Comment

You cant lie about it....he is TBE.

Comment

***Bump***

Comment

how sad..

Comment

Uh-uh, someone left the cage door open at the asylum.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Uh-uh, someone left the cage door open at the asylum.
              You ever find proof that Floyd was "caught by the dco" to back your factual claims?

I remember I told you to provide a link and you claimed you were playing chess and dissapeared.

Smh. That's some cowardly ****.

At least admit you were wrong and admit you got ALL of your "facts" from Thomas Hauser.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                how sad..

No spam? I feel slighted.

I rejoice knowing you will spend the rest of your miserable life trying to rewrite history for your fallen hero #48. Now give me a slo mo video or what the entire population of Spain thought of the fight. I expect nothing less from you.

Comment

Comment

Nah, he's not. He's an ATG fo sure though.

Comment

Working...
                    X