Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford vs. Diaz in May on HBO.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooting for Diaz to get the fight. After the Vasquez W I feel he deserves a bigger fight. Idk how much of a challenge he'll be for Crawford, but I like that fight for Crawford at 140 more then anything out there right now. Personally I'd rather he just move up to 147 since there isn't too much interesting at 140 & there is a bunch of interesting fights at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Rooting for Diaz to get the fight. After the Vasquez W I feel he deserves a bigger fight. Idk how much of a challenge he'll be for Crawford, but I like that fight for Crawford at 140 more then anything out there right now. Personally I'd rather he just move up to 147 since there isn't too much interesting at 140 & there is a bunch of interesting fights at 147.
      L's will start piling up. That's why he won't go up.

Comment

Why is this fight happening in May 20th and not earlier? Does he really need a 13 week camp to fight Diaz or Orozco?

Add Crawford to the 2 fights a year roster of fighters.

Comment

Crawford has the physical advantages and the power, plus he's an excellent boxer. I don't see how Diaz can win this. No punch, shorter, shorter reach. I mean he won Gold at the Olympics so he obviously has a lot of talent but idk I think TC is a bit too much. I want Diaz to surprise me though.

Comment

Crawford will KO him imo

Comment

Solid fight every way you look at it. It's a shame we have to wait until May.

Comment

Any word from the Crawford camp yet? Will he pick Antonio Oroczo and avoid Diaz?

Comment

No Orozco...

He's signed to fight in the second ESPN card....April 1 against KeAndre Gibson...

Forget the rumors that Terence Crawford's May 20 junior welterweight title defense will be against mandatory challenger Antonio Orozco. That is not happening. First, Crawford can have another optional defense. Second, and more notably, Orozco (25-0, 16 KOs) is unavailable for May 20 because he has already signed to fight KeAndre Gibson (16-0-1, 7 KOs) on April 1 in what will be the main event of the second show of the new Golden Boy Boxing on ESPN series. Orozco-Gibson is an interesting match between undefeated guys. The card will be at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas.
                  http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...562238179463-4

Comment

Working...
                  X