No announcement yet.

Pig kills black man in San Diego

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Pig kills black man in San Diego

This is comical now... I hate pigs... Check my history... But people are protesting because a guy got in a shooting stance with an unknown object and got got... Like wtf is the pig suppose to do? But it's news cuz the guy is black...

California officer fatally shoots African-American man - CNN https://apple.news/AnRQpJgg_SPmzg1cinR4WGA
    Last edited by Infamous; 09-28-2016, 11:12 AM.

Got the video?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Got the video?
      Link added

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        This is comical now... I hate pigs... Check my history... But people are protesting because a guy got in a shooting stance with an unknown object and got got... Like wtf is the pig suppose to do? But it's news cuz the guy is black...

California officer fatally shoots African-American man - CNN https://apple.news/AnRQpJgg_SPmzg1cinR4WGA
        The dumbass played with fire and got burned.

Comment

I hope people begin to realize that when you need help with a mentally ill family member, NEVER call the cops unless you want that family member dead.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            I hope people begin to realize that when you need help with a mentally ill family member, NEVER call the cops unless you want that family member dead.
            Green k... Pigs are worthless f.ucks

Comment

Saw the video on the news last night.

He reached into the front part of his waistband, pulled out a small object, and assumed a shooting stance/position. One officer fired a taser, the other real rounds.

Justified shooting IMO, however, I have to agree with siablo that you shouldn't call 911 when dealing with an irate mentally ill family member. The cops that arrive on the scene will look for anything to justify lethal force.

Comment

yeah, I agree with Siablo as well, if you have a mentally ill family member who has vulgar outbursts and temper tantrums DO NOT CALL THE COPS. The cops will think this person is a violent threat even though they might not be physically violent and just yell and have vulgar outburts or rants.

its messed up, but they tried to taze this dude, its weird how some guys can withstand tazers. The most ****ed up one is that cop who shot the crazy native american girl who came at him with scissors, seriously? dude my sister pretend to chase me with scissors when I was a kid and I easily avoided her and pushed her with a broom stick, did he really have to shoot and kill her come on man.

What is weird is how in the 2000s cops are using shoot to kill, before they wouldnt they would first taze the hell out of the suspect, now they no longer do that they shoot first.

something is fishy are they preparing for martial law

Comment

Honestly people need to realize, you only call the cops if its the last resort. Cops are not Marriage/Family therapist, hell I think they have like the highest divorce rate of any occupation so Id never take legal or family advice from the Police. Besides a majority of Cops have a type A personality and if you ever dealt with that kind of person, you would understand they operate.

With that said, was the shooting justified, yeah it probably was. Was it right? No. These Cops that kill people to find out later that the guy didnt have a gun should be stripped of there badge. I dont want a Cop in my neighborhood that makes tragic mistakes. Cops get paid a decent wage and go through a "supposed" rigorous background check (at tax payers expense) to not make tragic mistakes like this. Once a Cop kills a guy on accident, he should no longer be trusted. Dont get me wrong its a tough job that I would NEVER want and in cases like this if its how it appears, I dont think this Cop should be prosecuted but again he should be STRIPPED of his badge and put behind a desk somewhere.

And I have said it many times, if a Cop cannot deal with a loudmouth black man than he should not be a damn Cop. Chances are this will be a majority of his clientele so again hes in the wrong business.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post

good for him. One less useless piece of shlt on earth. Fuking idiot. Mentally challenged...yeah right...after he got shot. Before he got shot he was just another person.

Comment

Working...
                    X