No announcement yet.

Arnold Scwarzenegger's Love Child has his Genetics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    All anrolds kids look like maria, marias genetics overpower arnolds, not one of his kids have his natural reddish tan skin tone, accept for his love child

Lmao he probably hit it doggy style and Arnold only slept with her once it was a sacrifice because he knew she would pass the barbarian genetics on, the shriver kennedy blood was too strong all his other kids look like maria, and not arnie, olus this made is also part hungarian or german as well.
    Why would a rich famous multi millionaire ever go with such a dog? I think horny plus close by plus her coming onto him = cream pie

Poor bastard

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      Why would a rich famous multi millionaire ever go with such a dog? I think horny plus close by plus her coming onto him = cream pie

Poor bastard
      Why? to pass on his Barbarian genetics, she looks like a Barbarian herself short but stocky build, Arnolds other kids look soft and pale, Arnolds chance turned out well, he produced a clone the son he always wanted

Man most of these rich famous guys have affairs with their regular looking nannies and maids. Jude law, Gavin Rossdale, Bechkham, ethan hawke all cheated on their wives with their regular looking nannies or maids.

Ethan Hawke cheated on Uma Thurman with their kids nanny and he is with her and married her, the nanny is not on Umas level but she probably give great sex and is affectionate, a lot of those hot wives are not affectionate, they dont give their husbands the love and attention they need

Comment

Why? to pass on his Barbarian genetics, she looks like a Barbarian herself short but stocky build, Arnolds other kids look soft and pale, Arnolds chance turned out well, he produced a clone the son he always wanted

Man most of these rich famous guys have affairs with their regular looking nannies and maids. Jude law, Gavin Rossdale, Bechkham, ethan hawke all cheated on their wives with their regular looking nannies or maids.

Ethan Hawke cheated on Uma Thurman with their kids nanny and he is with her and married her, the nanny is not on Umas level but she probably give great sex and is affectionate, a lot of those hot wives are not affectionate, they dont give their husbands the love and attention they need
        i bet uma Thurman is way more into her career than she ever was into her marriage to ethan hawke, the nanny probably worshipped him because he's a celebrity. even at 45, uma Thurman is still so beautiful I wish she'd let me put my tiny penis inside her, she doesn't even have to enjoy it but I know I will

Comment

yes but he has a borked face now

he should go into boxing imo

Comment

you have fcuked up teeth

Comment

If this kid takes up bodybuilding and Arnold trains him that would be Epic
              I don't think Arnold wants him involved in steroids, which you have to take if you want to be competitive.

Maybe in the "natural" body-building league, which nobody cares about, lol.

This is just my guess.

Comment

Working...
              X