Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Floyd fans says the IV infusion was not illegal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    Just imagine Floyd paid USADA 150,000 dollars for this test.

it could have paid both VADA and USADA for that kind of money but Floyd don't wan anything to do with VADA

It's the Olympic style "RANDOM" drug testing yo!
    If I ran that company I would have made Floyd pay more for the free pass.

2 million. Donated to zaroku's save a whore foundation

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I am tight with Rath, Spoon23, ADPO3, and Tagalong!

I can relate to a lot of what they say.

Additionally, I support PAC in his free speech stance.
      marunong kang mag basa ng tagalog?

lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twako View Post
        marunong kang mag basa ng tagalog?

lol.
        My taglolog isn't that great bruh! Working on it so I can understand my lil daughter Chloe!! But anything with Spanish, I get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          My taglolog isn't that great bruh! Working on it so I can understand my lil daughter Chloe!! But anything with Spanish, I get it.
          Just ask Jhonny who's a real Mexican pimp, the Marquez! who stayed at 130 to fight Casamayor, Diaz, and Katsidis. then he meets Pac at 147 and says, ''wtf r u doing here!? cause seriously you'z gonna get knocked out...I won't let filipino chorizo scrambled with PEDs play this time around...enough is enough, and po tang enamo!''

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Just ask Jhonny who's a real Mexican pimp, the Marquez! who stayed at 130 to fight Casamayor, Diaz, and Katsidis. then he meets Pac at 147 and says, ''wtf r u doing here!? cause seriously you'z gonna get knocked out...I won't let filipino chorizo scrambled with PEDs play this time around...enough is enough, and po tang enamo!''
            LMAO. Jhonny is a pure Aztec warrior. Marquez is his idol, Estrada too! Jhonny at tracks then, I trap and devour them.

Captain pound a lot. Plan to do it next month in Makati. Love pounding. That is what I do.

Comment

• keep the spanking going genius floyd fans

Comment

Working...
              X