No announcement yet.

Robert Guererro vs Brandon Rios @147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Guererro vs Brandon Rios @147?

I'm curious because I really don't know.

Rios wins

Comment

Robert Guererro wins UD

Comment

Guerrero by UD. I see it being similar to the Aydin fight. Guerrero can't win a war with Rios, he's not big enough, but he's got the skill and craft to get a clear win.

Comment

Rios by KO.

Guerrero choosing to go toe to toe spells doom to him cos Rios will love it.

Comment

If Guerrero fights Brandons fight, he gets wrecked. Guerrero fights any other kind of fight, he wins by UD. I dont see anyone at 147 beating Rios in a phonebooth but take rios out of that element and hes prime for the pickings.

Comment

Guerrero has the tools to win, but if he engages in a phone booth fight like he did with Kamegai I think he loses. Especially if he starts an inside brawl in the early rounds, he'll likely suffer more damage and be worse down the stretch than Rios who loves the inside.

Comment

That's a good fight. Not sure if it would ever get made, but it would be entertaining as the two would be jawing at each other and wrasslin' a lot.

Comment

i haven't seen guerrero use his legs since this katsidis fight....so ill go with rios....i think guerrero wud beat rios at light weight...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    If Guerrero fights Brandons fight, he gets wrecked. Guerrero fights any other kind of fight, he wins by UD. I dont see anyone at 147 beating Rios in a phonebooth but take rios out of that element and hes prime for the pickings.
                    What!!! Guerrero beats the brakes off Rios easy work for Guerrero!!

Comment

Working...
                    X