Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is manny pac one of the most beloved figthers of this era?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is manny pac one of the most beloved figthers of this era?

jast wandering since when he gets robbed theres usually an uproar whilst everyone wants his arch rival to lose

Yes he is hand down ...I think only African American and Mexicans (jmm fans) don't like him everyone else does

Comment

Without a doubt. The guys is humble, and brings it every single night he fights.

He's even loved in Mexico even though he was a major rival to some of Mexico's best fighters. I don't know what the numbers for the Algieri fight where, but I know that for the Bradley fight earlier this year he had something like 22 million households in Mexico tune in to watch his fight. More than Canelo and Jr. did this year.

Comment

Easily. I'm not sure how anyone can hate Manny to be honest.

Comment

hes for sure like the new oscar de la hoya cant do no wrong hero type of fighter of this era every era has the guy that plays the i do it for the fans act there is no question hes one of the most beloved tho

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
            Without a doubt. The guys is humble, and brings it every single night he fights.

He's even loved in Mexico even though he was a major rival to some of Mexico's best fighters. I don't know what the numbers for the Algieri fight where, but I know that for the Bradley fight earlier this year he had something like 22 million households in Mexico tune in to watch his fight. More than Canelo and Jr. did this year.
            Bob arum is this you ????

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Yes he is. Not only is he a great and exciting fighter but he treats everyone with respect including opponents that trash talk the hell out of him. He respects his opponents until the fight and then he beats the hell out of them but he never fights dirty. He fears no fighter and will fighter any fighter in his weight class.

Comment

Comment

Without a doubt, I mean how can you hate this guy

Comment

Working...
                    X