No announcement yet.

Jean Pascal is the Watson of Canada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jean Pascal is the Watson of Canada

He attends every fight and stands in the ring, but doesn't fight himself. He was quite exciting in his heyday. But it's been a while and 175 is shaping up.

Originally posted by Macklemore View Post
    He attends every fight and stands in the ring, but doesn't fight himself. He was quite exciting in his heyday. But it's been a while and 175 is shaping up.

He has been trying to land stevenson, without much luck

Comment

Originally posted by Macklemore View Post
      Pascal hasn't fought anyone of note in years now, there was a time when he gave Froch hell, beat Dawson and looked like a top level fighter. Now he just hangs out hoping to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Comment

Jean fought Bute in January, he wanted to fight Stevenson in November (he's mando) but the Haymon chicken runner kept chicken running.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 09-28-2014, 04:50 AM.

Comment

I really like Pascal. His fight with Froch was an absolute war. He has my respect.

Comment

He fought Bute in a Canadian mega fight this year. He's trying to fight Stevenson.

I don't think he's deliberately staying out of the ring. Just trying to get the best fights he can as he nears the end.

Comment

Did Watson ever lace them up?

He's apart of the Canadian boxing culture which isn't huge so they seem to all know/support each other what's wrong with him attending the fights.

Comment

Working...
              X