Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else not give a rats ass about all these comic book movies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else not give a rats ass about all these comic book movies?

Spiderman, The Avengers, Captain America, Thor, Ant Man, Green Lantern, Iron Man, Superman, Doucheman, fu ck off!!!

I only can stand Batman because Christopher Nolan is brilliant. Other than that, jesus make it stop

i want them to do a Thundercats movie

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      Spiderman, The Avengers, Captain America, Thor, Ant Man, Green Lantern, Iron Man, Superman, Doucheman, fu ck off!!!

I only can stand Batman because Christopher Nolan is brilliant. Other than that, jesus make it stop
      I would say the target audience for these recent Comic book movies is around 8-15 yrs old. If I was 10 years younger I would ****ing love them. However that is not the case and at 22 I am not a fan and I'm not surprised you're not either given that you're 100yrs old.

Comment

I have no interest in them. They're kids movies.

Comment

Right there with you, Natas. I never read comics as a kid and, even when I was a kid and had friends who were into them, I always thought it was a bit lame and nerdy. Granted I don't find them lame or nerdy anymore as I've obviously matured, but they're still not my style.

I don't care for graphic novels, either.

I can count the number of superhero films I've seen in my life on one hand and still have fingers left over.

Comment

It's overkill at this point.

They make alot of money so they're gonna keeping churning them out.

Comment

I prefer Comic Book shows like The Walking Dead, Arrow, Smallville, and i'm interested in Gotham. And as far as movies go, Superman 1, 2 and 3 were good, I like Sin City.

I've watched some of these hero films, they look like they are good to take a girl out to the theaters or go on a group type of thing, like hanging out with friends. But nothing more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I prefer Comic Book shows like The Walking Dead, Arrow, Smallville, and i'm interested in Gotham. And as far as movies go, Superman 1, 2 and 3 were good, I like Sin City.

I've watched some of these hero films, they look like they are good to take a girl out to the theaters or go on a group type of thing, like hanging out with friends.
                If you're 12 or on LSD.

Comment

GOD BLESS NATAS.

I feel the same way, I could really give a **** less. Haven't seen one. Don't care to see one. Don't want to see one.

To be honest they bore me. I think the last one I saw was Superman; bored bored bored
                  Last edited by Beercules; 05-12-2014, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Guardians of the galaxy wtf is that?

Can't wait till Sin City 2, I like dark comic book movies instead of all these PG-13 superhero movies were nobody dies even the bad guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X