No announcement yet.

Supreme Court gives big boost to same-sex marriage, shoots down DOMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    Nobody in their right mind wants more than one wife?
    Not in real life, but let me fantasize still.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Not in real life, but let me fantasize still.
      I have those fantasies too but I call them one night stands :wank:

Comment

They need to allow marriage to numerous people now. Some of us like being married to more than just one.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          Now Russian Crushian and his man can take their relationship one step further
          Dont pretend like you're not the man in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Now Russian Crushian and his man can take their relationship one step further
            Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Dont pretend like you're not the man in my life

Comment

It's going too far. What about people who love animals? What about people who want 4 wives or 10? What about people who say 16 year olds today are mature enough to marry?

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
                It's going too far. What about people who love animals? What about people who want 4 wives or 10? What about people who say 16 year olds today are mature enough to marry?
                Men are naturally inclined to mate with as many females as possible, polygamy is only natural. Marriage is going against nature.
                Anyway if the parties involved are consenting adults who is to go against it?
                Isn't that where we are going as a nation?

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
                  Everybody knew this was coming.
                  Gays are welcome to the same misery that heterosexuals call marriage.
                  They wanted access to the same benefits that straight couples enjoy.
                  My thing is why should people get extra benefits for being in a relationship anyway?
                  Aren't single people just as important as married folk?
                  Also if they're going to allow this why not polygamy?
                  I'm not against Polygamy, I believe people should marry whoever they fukin want. Who am I to tell people who they should marry.

This is a huge blow for the conservatives. It's inevitable that gays will get the same rights at heterosexuals, and that's the way it should be. Obama was right when he said this issue would be found anti-Constitutional, and it was.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
                    That is true but I'd love if pologamy was legal. I'm holding out hope for having more than one wife lol.
                    ....And your wife would probably want more than one man.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      ....And your wife would probably want more than one man.
                      I wouldn't stay around for it. She's welcome to try though. I wouldn't stop her. Everybody is free to make their own decisions as adults.
                      There are very few men out there that are willing to share. The number of wives you are allowed to have should only be limited to to the amount you can support.

Comment

Working...
                      X