Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Youtube working fine for you fellas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Youtube working fine for you fellas?

Mine has been messed up for the last week or two.

It keeps lagging and sometimes not even playing with the error message coming up.

Sometimes if i'm watching a documentary it'll finish like 15-20 mins in and just go to the end and wont play again even if i refresh the page.

Im using Google Chrome and haven't installed anything i don't think recently so i don't have a clue what could have caused it.

Any ideas lads?

Also it's the same problem on the other browsers aswell.

Exact same thing happening on Internet Explorer aswell, which used to work perfectly a few weeks ago.

Comment

It's been like that for me and i'm Firefox with Ghostery and ad-block etc added, somehow ads are still creeping through the odd time and now and then it may take 5mins to load a 3min video, yet i can live stream shizz no problem. Again just the last couple of weeks, the sight will probably sort itself out in time.

There always changing stuff about and farting on with it...

Is your cache full? I think that can be a factor but i'm waaaay no expert...

Comment

Nah cache is empty pal.

And yeah i've got adblock enabled also.

Comment

I've no idea then buddy, mines been pretty much as you described for a couple weeks almost, as i say their always farting about with the site, hopefully thats just the case and it sorts itself out, it has been 'dodgy' several times over the last few years and it seems to iron itself out..... Can't be positive cos' i'm no expert but it's my best guess.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
            I've no idea then buddy, mines been pretty much as you described for a couple weeks almost, as i say their always farting about with the site, hopefully thats just the case and it sorts itself out, it has been 'dodgy' several times over the last few years and it seems to iron itself out..... Can't be positive cos' i'm no expert but it's my best guess.
            Yeah hope it does mate.

Thanks.

Comment

Same thing for me. My computer is ****ed with so much bad **** on it, so I just thought it was me.

Maybe the software the plays youtube videos needs to be updated or somehting. I'm not gonna bother at the minute though, I'll give it a few weeks.

If you want Music, go for mp3skull.com, it's what I'm using now.

If you hit "Download" on your file, it just brings up a new page with the music on it, doesn't download anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                Same thing for me. My computer is ****ed with so much bad **** on it, so I just thought it was me.

Maybe the software the plays youtube videos needs to be updated or somehting. I'm not gonna bother at the minute though, I'll give it a few weeks.

If you want Music, go for mp3skull.com, it's what I'm using now.

If you hit "Download" on your file, it just brings up a new page with the music on it, doesn't download anything.

That's a good call. In the past it's sorted itself out within a few weeks.

Godamn youtube, i fukin love you but you're a right sh.i.t house sometimes!

Comment

Working...
                X