No announcement yet.

Lone guy with bat takes on 7 gang members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
    I keep a knife in my car, and there are 3 things that really get me boiling mad. Spit on me, talk **** on my family, or **** with my car. I'm not so sure I wouldn't have got out with my knife like that guy did with his bat. It's a good thing I don't live in cities or ever want to. I would get myself into to much trouble.
    I keep a bat in my car just for moments like that. **** has happened like that

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I keep a bat in my car just for moments like that. **** has happened like that
      I thought you were scared to pull the trigger. Remember the moto accident? You would flash back to that while they pummel your head in.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        I thought you were scared to pull the trigger. Remember the moto accident? You would flash back to that while they pummel your head in.
        No sure what you're referring too

Comment

damn crazy video

Comment

No sure what you're referring too
            Weren't you the guy who said you saw a guy get into an accident on a motocycle, blood splattered everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              Weren't you the guy who said you saw a guy get into an accident on a motocycle, blood splattered everywhere
              Oh yea but why would that go thru my mind?

It just one time me and this chick where driving thru a parking garage in different cars and some car was blocking the exit. So the chick was in front of me and blew her horn and then 3 guys got outta the car and started beating her car with chains and then just left

Comment

He's lucky none of those ******* carries a gun. He might end up dead the moment he starts swinging that bat.

Comment

Oh yea but why would that go thru my mind?

It just one time me and this chick where driving thru a parking garage in different cars and some car was blocking the exit. So the chick was in front of me and blew her horn and then 3 guys got outta the car and started beating her car with chains and then just left
                  Ok in that situation how would a bat help? It would because of fear..

Comment

Even if I had a gun on me, I would have probably kept driving, unless they actually hit me or break a car window or dent my car. But that was a bit satisfying to see that. The reason you just keep driving is because you don't know how many of them have a gun on them. Lucky for the bat guy, none of them were armed. What type of gangsters are in the streets unarmed looking for problems, they're stupid.

Comment

forget getting out with a bat...people start kickin my car, m0therf0ckers are getting run over

but that was fun to watch...ballsy move

Comment

Working...
                      X