Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou DiBella open to 150-151 lb catchweight for Mayweather fight

He responded to a fan's tweet

https://twitter.com/#!/loudibella/st...09632118853635

"RT @LaRussoTommy: Martinez is to big for Floyd. Unless a 150-151 lb catch weight. CATCH WEIGHT FINE."

His reply is in caps.

I just struggle to see how Martinez can make that weight healthily.

Comment

If he is willing to drop down to 151lb I hope he gets his ass whipped as I am tired of bigger fighters ****ing up their body to gain an advantage over a little man.

Make the fight at 160lb or not at all.

Comment

This begging is so fcuking annoying

Comment

man, if kelly the ghost pavlik can box martinez's ears off i can only imagine what floyd will do

Comment

mayweathers a legit 147lbs, i think he should stick to facing welterweights, or risk getting KO'd. F*** catchweights, thts pacs thing

Comment

Dibella UD

Comment

He didn't exactly say he agrees with that catchweight, just that a catch weight would be fine. Martinez and DiBella do seem pretty sad though. Floyd won't get credit against Martinez though unless he fights him at 160 so it's kind of a waste of time.

Comment

i suppose they really doesn't care if they win this fight, it's all about the paycheck

Comment

Originally posted by VanillaBuron View Post
                    mayweathers a legit 147lbs, i think he should stick to facing welterweights, or risk getting KO'd. F*** catchweights, thts pacs thing
                    Just to remind you that Floyd has been in CWs .... but I get it .... as a Floyd fan you need to protect Floyd at all costs.

Comment

Working...
                    X