Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ali is known as the most beloved boxer/athlete of all time and reasons are...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
    Pac-Boy started watching boxing after Pacquiao v De La Hoya, his knowledge is limited
    You started watching boxing after DLH beat Floyd....I had to teach you about how Floyd was in his younger years. All you know is Floyd and thats it. If it wasnt for google` you would be lost. heheheeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
      Muhammad Ali stood up for millions of Americans who wouldnt be seen or heard otherwise...the fact that they were black shouldnt matter, should it? The man didnt duck and dodge war....people who think he did apparently actually believed he would have been carrying a machine gun in the bush somewhere in the jungle.
      i agree 100%...IJC

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        You started watching boxing after DLH beat Floyd....I had to teach you about how Floyd was in his younger years. All you know is Floyd and thats it. If it wasnt for google` you would be lost. heheheeeeeeeeeeeee
        It would seem all you know is Floyd in seeing that you make a thread about him everyday......

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          It would seem all you know is Floyd in seeing that you make a thread about him everyday......
          this thread isnt about Floyd...I forgot you cant read. I bet you wish you could have rode in the long bus with all the smart kids huh?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            this thread isnt about Floyd...I forgot you cant read. I bet you wish you could have rode in the long bus with all the smart kids huh?

If you are American, how do you have a short bus pic with the doors on the wrong side? We don't drive that way. Unless you're drunk....

Comment

Working...
            X