No announcement yet.

Why did Manny spend 250k on a car?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Manny spend 250k on a car?

Seems like that money could have gone to his people, along with Jinkees bag collection.
    Mannys favorite word in interviews is "GIVE", but the only thing he seems to "GIVE" a shyt about is himself.
    How many families could 250k feed and house in the Fills?

well, if all those families got together and built a high performance machine like the one he bought, they'd know!

Comment

How dare he spend hard earned money that he worked for on luxuries and things to make him happy, what a tosser.

Comment

It's his money he can do whatever he wants with it. Keep in mind Manny was once poor too.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
          Seems like that money could have gone to his people, along with Jinkees bag collection.
          Mannys favorite word in interviews is "GIVE", but the only thing he seems to "GIVE" a shyt about is himself.
          Why didn't your mother teach you to love? Why did your teacher kick you out of school?

Comment

floyd f@gs talkin about other men's money again

i wish i could put all of you on an island and nuke it

Comment

did'nt floyd buy a blinged out iphone for 50 K?.......he could've just paid his boytoys that money to get them off food stamps....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                did'nt floyd buy a blinged out iphone for 50 K?.......he could've just paid his boytoys that money to get them off food stamps....
                LOL, who mentioned Floyd? You BAKLAS are being pimped and you don't even knoiw it, LMFAO!
                The double standards are never ending with you BAKLAS..
                Floyd spends 250k on ANYTHING and he's a flashy bastard.
                Manny does the same thing and it's "It's his money he can do what he wants... LOL!
                I'm just asking why wasn't he thinking about his people when he spent it, I'm sure he saw some hungry kids on his way to pick it up....
                Manny is GOD (Get-On-Drugs)

Comment

LOL, who mentioned Floyd? You BAKLAS are being pimped and you don't even knoiw it, LMFAO!
                  The double standards are never ending with you BAKLAS..
                  Floyd spends 250k on ANYTHING and he's a flashy bastard.
                  Manny does the same thing and it's "It's his money he can do what he wants... LOL!
                  I'm just asking why wasn't he thinking about his people when he spent it, I'm sure he saw some hungry kids on his way to pick it up....
                  Manny is GOD (Get-On-Drugs)
                  of course you only reply to one post and its the 7th one... overlooking all the others that dont mention floyd

Comment

because he has 250k to spend.

/thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X