Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye: "Once I check Wlad's chin with a hayemaker, he'll hit the deck no doubt"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye: "Once I check Wlad's chin with a hayemaker, he'll hit the deck no doubt"

Haye says, after Ruiz, the Klitschkos are number one on the agenda.

Maybe Wlad, but he won't be KO'ing Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
      Maybe Wlad, but he won't be KO'ing Vitali.
      Vitali cuts easily.The problem is not many people get to land shots on him but David will land shots no doubt.The fight will be stopped or Vitali will be knocked out,I cant see him going all the way with horrible cuts blurring his vision.

Haye's crazy 'I dont know what Valuev does during his breaktimes,maybe he will retreat to the Russian mountains and chase bears ' LOL

Comment

Haye is all talk but his scheduled bout against any of the klits brothers approaches he chickens out and fakes injuries.

Comment

If he starts making another fight with one of the Klitschkos he better make sure nothing other than a Klitschko injury can derail it, or he will look horrible.

Comment

Has the guy not checked out his own glass chin?
            A career SMW put him on his ass,How can this guy talk about anyone elses chin?

Comment

If he catches Wlad with the punches he got Valuev with in the last round then Wlad will be laid out on the canvas.

Comment

Haye has the power to hurt wlad, wlad has the power to hurt haye..

Comment

haye will take wlad out within 6.
                  the klits have problems with opponents that dont just stand in front of them,and wlad has even bigger problems when someone actually mixes it up and looks too hurt him with big shots
                  vitali is a much much tougher fight for haye

Comment

Im sorry.. i just cant buy into this David Haye Hype.. i just dont see it.. I would like him to suceed and if he does great on him.. but i just dont see him taking down either of the Klits..

If he was so confident why didnt he do it the first chances he got..?

Comment

Working...
                    X