Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Would You Successfully Woo A Random Beezy At Target ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me id find one of those peg board hook things around where she was. "accidently" dislodge the hook and watch 15 plastic packages fall. if she comes over and gives your a hand picking it up strike up a conversation your pretty much golden like pony boy at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Smooth, casual talk. No corny ass lines tryin to be a G. That **** don't work on grown women.
      I'll try it. I mean, my friend will.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Loc View Post
        I'll try it. I mean, my friend will.
        Bobby D could walk into Target and nab any beezy he wanted.

Comment

Wanna make a quick 200 bucks?

Edit: Do not try this in the mace aisle.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Loc View Post
            Geez Richey, are you really getting that desperate now? Finding girls at Target Stores? Huh! Hahaha...

Comment

I hear some pretty nice Milfs hang out around their during the day.

Comment

1. Say Hi.

2. Start a simple conversation, doesn't have to be interesting. Deep down she knows your feeling her.

3. Ask her if she has a man, don't be stupid enough not to. If she says yes, she could be lying/ or telling the truth. She says no, she is feeling you, girls will say yes so that you'd lay off. Thats your sign.

4. You say "So" *Pause* ask her for her number.

Comment

They are just loaded with Bitches. Targets are.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
                    I hear some pretty nice Milfs hang out around their during the day.
                    The one about 3 miles from my house is crazy.

I bet if someone set up a camera and recorded the patrons entering and exiting with a counter.............95% would be female. And within that 95% population range about 90% are really attractive chicks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

1.How's it going? *reach for your wallet* Are you free tonight or is it going to cost me?

2.Walk up to her hunched over in pain and be like, "I just **** myself. Can I have your number?"

3."Hello there. My name is Loc and I'm a recovering anorexic and my therapist says it would be good for me to go out and meet new people. Can I have your number?" When she says no ask her if it's because your too fat. Tell her you can stop eating for a couple of days if she wants to.

You'll definitely score a beezy with these fail safe tactics.

Comment

Working...
                      X