Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will paul williams be an all time great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is already an ATG

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      he's the modern day hearns so most probably....
      No he's not and he could be if competition around him gets better and he's able to make fights with him. He could fight Spinks, Martinez, Greene, Pavlik, Abraham, Sturm, Julio, etc.

He has options...

Comment

Originally posted by Little Killer View Post
        He is already an ATG
        I agree

/ thread

Comment

He may become an ATG, I think he's the most talented young boxer in the US. I voted 50/50.

A lot depends upon how his career is handled.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
            He may become an ATG, I think he's the most talented young boxer in the US. I voted 50/50.

A lot depends upon how his career is handled.
            People consider JMM an all time great but not williams? wat a joke

Comment

Paul will get beat by either Abraham or Pavlik at Middle and if he drops back to 147 Blood Clot would finish him.

Comment

Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
                Paul will get beat by either Abraham or Pavlik at Middle and if he drops back to 147 Blood Clot would finish him.
                No, Paul would overwhelm Pavlik with his handspeed and workrate and mark up his face, and he'd win a very wide decision over Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
                  No, Paul would overwhelm Pavlik with his handspeed and workrate and mark up his face, and he'd win a very wide decision over Clottey.
                  Don't let a win over an inactive 36 year old Winky make you think Williams is actually tested at those higher weights. He did beat the legendary Andy Kolle tho.

Comment

it depends on if he can get the fights he wants. we will see

Comment

As a fan of the Punisher,I was very impressed with how he did my boy Winky,quite frankly,I dont believe any other fighter from 154 to 160 could have done that!!As a matter of fact,I dont believe any champ at 160 can beat Winky right now!!!!The Punisher hasnt gotten them big name fighters on his resume because they dont want none!!!Ever since that dull outing against Quintana,the Punisher has kicked it into gear and just been putting in work on anyone not scared enough to run!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X