F.ags, seriously, this is how British fans "overhype their fighters"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.ags, seriously, this is how British fans "overhype their fighters"

Two ways:

1. A handful of posters say some ****. The majority of people don't. The vast majority of UK posters always said Amir Khan was ****. The vast majority of UK posters always said Audley Harrison was ****.

Fat Yanks take a MINORITY of posters and hype it up to be a majority view in order to belittle another nation.

2. Some UK posters say stuff like "Amir looks okay, reasonable" and a Fat Yank will go "yo,,, ur sayen dat ur boii shud be in da HOF, lamo, bias brit"

A Fat Yank will exaggerate another nation's viewpoint in order to belittle it. (cf. Strawman arguments)

All of these "Brit" threads tonight are just silly and largely foundless.

Me? I'm laughing cos I just cashed in on the chinny ****er.

Check that outside of Wlad Owns, nobody really is talking **** about british fans, we are mostly making fun of Khan himself.

Dont get so defensive, it WAS funny.

Comment

Originally posted by duke Mckenzie_ View Post
      two Ways:

1. A Handful Of Posters Say Some ****. The Majority Of People Don't. The Vast Majority Of Uk Posters Always Said Amir Khan Was ****. The Vast Majority Of Uk Posters Always Said Audley Harrison Was ****.

Fat Yanks Take A Minority Of Posters And Hype It Up To Be A Majority View In Order To Belittle Another Nation.

2. Some Uk Posters Say Stuff Like "amir Looks Okay, Reasonable" And A Fat Yank Will Go "yo,,, Ur Sayen Dat Ur Boii Shud Be In Da Hof, Lamo, Bias Brit"

A Fat Yank Will Exaggerate Another Nation's Viewpoint In Order To Belittle It. (cf. Strawman Arguments)

All Of These "brit" Threads Tonight Are Just Silly And Largely Foundless.

Me? I'm Laughing Cos I Just Cashed In On The Chinny ****er.

Lamo

Comment

Very true,

All these "How you feel now BRITS???" threads are stupid. I have never been a Khan fan.

Comment

If you don't think Amir Khan had a huge amount of hype then You're the delusional one. WladOwns is a psycho but you would have to be pretty off yourself.

Comment

People get butthurt way too easily on a message board.

Comment

I have never been a fan also.

Comment

It's not even Americans who are talking ****.It's Wlad Owns.

Comment

Just cause a guy gets stopped in 1 round doesnt mean he was overrated. If Prescott dominated him over 5 or 6 rounds and then knocked him out, then okay, he was overrated.

But its highly likely that Khan traines really hard for a comeback fight, wins it, gets a rematch with Prescott, and wins that too.

So lets wait a while before we all jump off the bandwagon people. Its why its SOOO hard to make a buck in boxing, because the fans are SOOOO quick to desert you when you lose.

Khan has a lot of natural ability

Comment

i'm going to be good!!!... I w.... he he.
                    I w.... ha ha hee. i won't ha he...
                    maybe...ho ha....

Comment

Working...
                    X