Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito cheated! Get a ****ing grip people.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea we all know cotto's chin is strong enough to take 250 power shots of loaded gloves. Cotto would have been out before round 6! Cotto fans make no sense and use no logic. The only thing they go off is the mosley incident. Gosh what great fuken evidence in the cotto fight! That proves it all right there! Cotto would have been doing the fuken chicken dance in the 2nd round when he got nailed if gloves were loaded. You cotto fans are amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
      yea we all know cotto's chin is strong enough to take 250 power shots of loaded gloves. Cotto would have been out before round 6! Cotto fans make no sense and use no logic. The only thing they go off is the mosley incident. Gosh what great fuken evidence in the cotto fight! That proves it all right there! Cotto would have been doing the fuken chicken dance in the 2nd round when he got nailed if gloves were loaded. You cotto fans are amusing.
      wow your evidence is pretty compelling as well. the truth is that it can never be proven but margs and his team tainted his victory when he got caught tring to cheat against mosley so if it upsets you when people assume your heroe cheated get over it

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post

I know this is old, but look at his ****ing face. I was looking at pictures of Cotto, and I saw this ****. It ****ing pisses me off.
        you need more proof than just a ****ed up face.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
          these puerto rican cotto nuthuggers are worst than the pacfans .
          says the limp pacfan

Comment

Yeah so did Mosley but I don't see anyone scrutinizing him anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post

ure amusing too!!

Plaster takes some 6-7 rounds to get hard and start to work like they did for Margacheato

Comment

Originally posted by nosfer View Post
                ure amusing too!!

Plaster takes some 6-7 rounds to get hard and start to work like they did for Margacheato
                How would you know? You used them before?

I guess Clottey was using plaster too because by the 7th round Cotto was looking lost and scared just like he was against Dr. Doom.

Comment

Working...
                X